European Union Master in International Business
EENI - Business School.
Module 4: Adaptation of the Master International Business to the European Union
The objective of this module is to adapt the Master in International Trade, Global Marketing and Internationalisation
to the European Union countries with Regional Institutions, Free Trade Agreements (FTA), and trade relations of the country of the student.
Master in International Business for students
- Austria (+CEI)
- Bulgaria (+CEI +Black Sea Economic Cooperation)
- Czech Republic (+CEI)
- Denmark (+CBSS)
- Estonia (+CBSS)
- Finland (+CBSS)
- Germany (+CBSS)
- Greece (+Black Sea Economic Cooperation)
- Hungary (+CEI)
- Italy (+CEI)
- Latvia (+CBSS)
- Lithuania (+CBSS)
- Poland (+CEI +CBSS)
- Slovakia (+CEI)
- Slovenia (+CEI)
- Sweden (+CBSS)
- United Kingdom
Romania Master în Comerţ Exterior (+CEI +BSEC).
Common subjects (learning units) for all European Union students:
Download the module syllabus: “The European Union” (PDF).
- The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe.
- The European Union (EU), the European Economic and Social Committee, and the European Union Enlargement
- European Investment Bank
- The Economy of the EU
- Foreign Trade
- International Relations and European Union's Free Trade Agreements (FTA).
International Relations of the European Union.
- European Union Enlargement
- Generalised System of Preferences (GSP)
- European Neighbourhood Policy
- Agadir Agreement
- Black Sea Synergy
- Cotonou Agreement
- European Union-South Caucasus
- European Union-Western Balkans
- Central European Initiative (CEI)
- Council of the Baltic Sea States
- Indian Ocean Commission (IOC)
Foreign trade of the European Union
- United States
European Union's Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
- European Free Trade Association (EFTA)
- South Korea
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC)
- Central America
- Andean Community
- Turkey Customs Union
- The European Union's Free Trade Agreements (FTA): the Arab Republic of Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Tunisia, Palestinian Authority, the European Free Trade Association (EFTA), South Korea, the Association of South-East Asian
Nations, the Gulf Cooperation Council, Central America, the Andean Community countries, the MERCOSUR, Chile, Mexico, Turkey, India, China, Lebanon, Algeria, the CARIFORUM, Ivory Coast, and Georgia
Asia-Europe Economic Meeting
Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)
EENI - European Students: