Job descriptions and Career opportunities - Master Executive
EENI - Business School.
Student Profile of the Master in International Business (MIB)
Master in International Business Executive (e-learning)
- Export Managers (Export Directors, Directors of International Division, Directors of Internationalisation, and Area Export Managers) of export companies (or potential for Import-Export) or import companies or businesses in internationalisation process.
- Commercial Directors, Sales, and Marketing Directors (domestic market) wishing to begin international business activities
- Managing Directors of Small and Medium Enterprise wanting to internationalise their operations
- Post-graduates (business administration, economics, engineers, lawyers, and translators) seeking specialisation in foreign trade, International Marketing, internationalisation of companies.
- Sector Professionals wish to update their knowledge of international markets (customs brokers, freight forwarders, trading companies, logistics companies, banks, institutions, multilateral organisations, teachers, and international trade consultants)
- Professionals from other sectors that want to specialise in the global business.
Given the wide variety of EENI student profiles and countries where we operate; it is hard to define a standard profile of our students. For example, our biggest global institutional customer is the United Nations and related agencies (mainly expatriate managers). At the company level; we have students in both large multinationals as Small and Medium Enterprise.
Job descriptions (Work profiles) related to the Master
- Export Manager. Export Directors. Regional and Area Export Managers
- Director in China.
- Director of International Department. Directors of International Division
- Director of Internationalisation.
- Director of International Relations
- Director of International Projects.
- Director of Sales Administration and Expansion
- International Commercial Director. International Sales and Marketing Director. International Sales Manager
Executive positions/middle managers:
- Import-Export Manager
- Product Manager
- Coordinator of International Investment
- Executives of the foreign trade
- International Banking Department
- Foreign Trade Consultant
- Sales Representative
- Technical Sales area import-export
- International collections manager
- Sales to foreign customers
- Export Assistant
- Assistant of International Marketing and Sales
- Manager of International Markets
- Administrative import-export
Career opportunities related to the Master in International Business
Career opportunities related to the Master Executive.
Upon completion of the Master Executive in International Trade, Global Marketing, and Internationalisation, the students will be able to carry out their responsibilities efficiently in:
- Export or import companies (or with the potential for the internationalisation) related to the international business: foreign trade departments, international marketing or internationalisation.
- Service companies and organisations related to international trade: International departments (Banks), logistics (transport), customs (Forwarders/Customs Brokers), Consulting (Marketing, Advertising Companies, Import-Export)
- Public and private institutions related to internationalisation: Development Agencies, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Unions, Business Associations, Exporters Associations, Multilateral Organisations, Non-governmental Organisations.
- Personal projects (entrepreneurs) offering consulting services related to the foreign trade, China Business Consultant, Business Agent, import-export agents, brokers or creating one's company specialising in the global business (import-export).
Why study the Master Executive in International Trade, Global Marketing, and Internationalisation with EENI?
EENI (The Global Business School)