Module 4: “Adaptation of the Master in International Business to the country of the student”
The objective of this module is to adapt the Master in International Business (MIB Executive) to the student's country (Regional Organisations, Free Trade Agreements…) The contents of the master are adapted to more than 120 countries of Asia, Africa, America, Europe, and the Middle East.
Asia-Pacific students of the Master in International Business Executive.
Europe - European Union (Croatia) students of the Master in International Business.
Africa - Master in International Business.
America - Master in International Trade.
Middle East - Master in International Business.
The adaptation to each country is based on the inclusion on the Master in International Business (Foreign Trade, International Marketing
and Internationalisation) of…
- Regional Organisations of the student's country.
- For example, a
student from Indonesia will have subjects about “ASEAn” (Economic Community, investment, East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA), IMT-GT…)
- A student from India will have subjects about the South Asian Association
for Regional Cooperation, the Bay of Bengal Initiative (BIMSTEC), the Ocean Rim
Association for Regional Cooperation (IORA) or the Asian Clearing Union.
- Furthermore, all the students will have the block “Asian institutions”:
the Asian Development Bank, the Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific
- Free Trade Agreements related to the student's country.
- For example, a student from Singapore will have Singapore's agreements
with Australia, China, Jordan, India, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Panama, Peru, the European Free Trade Association (EFTA), the United States, Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership Agreement
- Trade Relations between the countries of the agreement.
EENI - African Students:
Middle East Students:
- French-speaking countries Master Commerce
- Spanish-speaking countries Master Comercio
- Portuguese-speaking countries Master Comércio.