Middle East Students - Master International Business
The objective of this module is to
Master in International Business to
Middle East countries with Regional
Institutions, Free trade agreements FTA, Foreign trade relations... of the country of the student.
Master International business for Students of GCC countries
- Common learning unit: Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), GCC FTA:
Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Bahrain, Mercosur, EFTA,
Lebanon, European Union, India.
for students from:
IORARC. FTA US
Saudi Arabia Master
United Arab Emirates Master
International business for
Agadir Agreement, EUROMED, FTA: Canada, EFTA, Singapore,
Turkey, United States, Malaysia, European Union, Tunisia, Algeria, Libya
EUROMED, FTA: GCC, Iraq, EU, EFTA, Turkey.
EUROMED, FTA: EU, EFTA, Turkey.
EUROMED, FTA: EU, Turkey, Jordan.
Common learning units for all Middle East students:
- Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC)
- Arab League
- Arab Mediterranean Free trade agreement
- Asia - Middle East (AMED)
- South American Arab Countries (ASPA)
Master International business for other Islamic countries of Africa and Asia: Bangladesh,
Other countries: please contact with us.
Course Middle East
EENI delivers to HRH Prince Alwaleed bin Talal a
Master Honoris Causa
- Agadir Agreement: Arab Mediterranean Free trade agreement
- AMED: Asia - Middle East Dialogue
- Arab League
- ASPA: Summit of South American Arab Countries
- EU-GSP: European Union Generalised System of Preferences
- EUROMED: Euro-Mediterranean Partnership
- GCC: Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf
- IORARC: Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation
- OIC: Organization of the Islamic Conference.
- FTA EU: Free trade agreement with European Union