Adaptation of the Doctorate and Master in International Business (MIB) to the Middle East countries
Master Executive in International Business (online)
The objective of this module is to adapt the Master in International Business to
the Middle East countries with Regional
Institutions, Free Trade Agreements (FTA), trade relations…
Common subjects (learning units) for Middle East students:
- The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)
- Trade Preferential System (TPS-OIC)
- Islamic Chamber of Commerce
- Islamic Centre for the Development of Trade
- The Arab League
- The Islamic Development Bank
- The Asia-Middle East Dialogue (AMED)
- The South American-Arab Countries
- The Afro-Arab cooperation
- Arab Development Funds
Master and Doctorate in International Business for Students of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries.
- The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC)
- GCC's Free Trade Agreements:
Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Bahrain, the MERCOSUR, the European Free Trade Association (EFTA), Lebanon, the European Union (EU), and India.
Specific units for students from:
Agreement with the United States
- Oman.IORA. FTA with the United States
- Saudi Arabia Master in International Business
- United Arab Emirates Master International Business.IORA.
Master in International Business for other countries of
the region (non GCC countries).
- Yemen. IORA, Generalised System of Preferences (GSP).
- Jordan. Agadir Agreement, EUROMED, agreements with Canada, the European Free Trade Association (EFTA), Singapore, Turkey, the United States, Malaysia, the European Union (EU), Tunisia, Algeria, Libya, and Syria
- Lebanon. EUROMED, FTA with the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), Iraq, the European Union (EU), the European Free Trade Association (EFTA), and Turkey.
- Palestine. EUROMED, FTA with the European Union (EU), the European Free Trade Association (EFTA), and Turkey.
- Syria. EUROMED,
FTA with the European Union (EU), Turkey, and Jordan.
- Iraq. Agreement with Lebanon
- EU-GSP: European Union Generalised System of Preferences
- EUROMED: Euro-Mediterranean Partnership
- GCC: Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf
- IORA: Indian-Ocean Rim Association
- OIC: Organisation of Islamic Cooperation.
Master in International Business for other Islamic
African countries and Asia: Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Egypt, Iran,
Libya, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Sudan, and
Other countries: please contact with us.
EENI delivers to HRH Prince Alwaleed bin Talal a
Master Honoris Causa.
EENI - Middle East and Maghrebian Students:
Master Negocios Master Commerce