European Union-Korea Free Trade Agreement
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: the European Union (EU)-South Korea Agreement (FTA). Syllabus:
- Introduction to the European Union-South Korea Free Trade Agreement (FTA).
- Benefits of the Agreement
- Tariff elimination
- Market access
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Sanitary and phytosanitary measures.
- Public procurement.
- Trade in services.
- The European Union-South Korea foreign trade relations.
- The EU Gateway Program
Sample of the Sub-subject: The European Union (EU) - South Korea Free Trade Agreement (FTA):
Sub-Subject Description - The European Union (EU) - South Korea Free Trade Agreement (FTA):
The European Union-South Korea Free Trade Agreement is the first
FTA with an
signed by the European Union (EU).
The European Union-South Korea Free Trade Agreement (FTA) search tariff
liberalization and remove non-tariff
barriers to international trade across all sectors (automotive, pharmaceutical and consumer electronics).
South Korea and the European Union will eliminate 98.7% of import duties in international trade value within five years from the entry into force of the European Union-South Korea Free Trade Agreement (FTA).
Foreign Trade European Union-South Korea.
- South Korea is the ninth largest trade partner of the European Union (EU)
- Top European Union exports to and imports from South-Korea:
non-electrical machinery, chemicals, optical, photo equipment, base metals, and transport equipment
- The European Union is the second-largest export destination for export products of South Korea.
The European Union-South Korea foreign trade in products:
- The European Union products exported to South Korea: 28 billion Euros
- The European Union imported goods from South Korea 38.7 billion Euros
Foreign direct investment (Euros)
- The European Union foreign direct investment flows to South Korea: 0.5 billion
- South Korea FDI flows to the European Union: 1 billion
- The European Union outward FDI stocks in South Korea: 28.9 billion
- The European Union inward foreign direct investment stocks from South Korea: 9.9 billion.