EU-Chile Free Trade Agreement
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: the European Union-Chile Free Trade Agreement (FTA). Syllabus:
- Trade Relations between the European Union and Chile.
- Association Agreement between the European Union and Chile
- The European Union-Chile Free Trade Agreement (FTA).
Sample of the sub-subject: the European Union-Chile Free Trade Agreement
Sub-Subject Description: The European Union (EU)-Chile Free Trade Agreement (FTA):
The European Union and the Republic of Chile finished an Association Agreement in 2002, which included a free trade agreement (entered into force in 2003).
European Union-Chile Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
covers all the fields of the European Union-Chile bilateral trade relations.
The European Union-Chile Free Trade Agreement creates.
- A free trade area in products, services, and Government procurement
- Liberalizes foreign direct investment (FDI) and capital flows
- The strengthens of the intellectual property rights (IPR).
International Trade European Union-Chile.
- The Republic of Chile ranks 32th among the European Union import partners and 39th
among export partners.
- The European Union is the second biggest source of imports of the Republic of Chile and its second largest export market.
Foreign Trade in Products (Euros)
- The European Union exports of products to the Republic of Chile: 4.5 billion
- The European Union imports of products from the Republic of Chile: 7.4 billion
The Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Chile and the EU belongs to the Latin American and the European economic
area of the Western Christian Civilisation.