Specialisation course “Foreign trade management” (e-learning) - Syllabus:
Subjects of the course “Foreign trade management” (8 ECTS, e-learning):
- Incoterms (3 ECTS/1.5 AC)
- Import-Export documents (1 ECTS/0.5 AC)
- Customs Procedures (4 ECTS/2 AC)
- World Customs Organisation
- Customs and the World Trade Organisation
Request for course information
The course includes the tool “EENI - Market Access”:
Course learning materials in or Curso Comercio Cours Commerce . The student has free access to the materials in these languages.
Download the syllabus of the course Foreign trade management (PDF)
The objectives of the specialisation course “Foreign trade management” are to understand...
- The different types of documents used in international trade (import and export), which documents are usually required by customs, the requirements for various documents and how to fill in these documents correctly.
- The responsibilities of the exporter and importer under Incoterms 2010
- How Incoterms are used in international trade transactions.
- The role and functioning of customs and the role of a customs agent.
- To become familiar with import procedures.
- The different customs procedures, methods of products classification and learn to complete the customs documents.
- To understand the role of the World Customs Organisation and the World Trade Organisation
Course intended for all those wishing to carry
out Import-Export operations in the global market.
Sample of the course - Management of the foreign trade