EENI (The Global Business School) is a European business school
specializing in International Business (International trade, Global Marketing and Internationalization) at a distance (e-learning). EENI develops the essential
skills and expertise to advance careers and business opportunities in the World of global business.
EENI was created in 1995 and has more than 15 years of experience in teaching these types of courses with more than 4.000 students from 100
EENI (The Global Business School) |
Audrey M. Bleich
EENI's mission is to provide quality formation, which stands on
multilingual and intercultural development that promotes professionalism for its students as well as efficiency and productivity of enterprises in the international environment.
This mission is achieved through a close teacher- student relationship, that's
the reason why EENI has created student's community website where counseling
services and online orientation are able for their every day need therefore the global business schools compromise its staff worldwide in order to offer the best service to its alumni, EENI is looking to engage full time to a better
innovation, so we can continue being part of the leading Group of International business on e-learning.
EENI encourages the search of a exhaustive and an open democratic globalization.
Our vision is to be the world leader in international business education.
- To be an international benchmark for the needs of professionals in International trade.
- To train competent professionals and meet the needs of the labor market
- To contribute on expansion for development opportunities to students who have no resources to reach their goals by providing partial scholarships.
- To become an educational institution which intentions are to integrate the uses of new technologies for Distance learning.
- To be an institution capable of adapting to any social change, committed to give quality service for improvement on its student's skills.
- To build a community of students that fulfills the gap between today a tomorrow.
EENI Headquarters are located in Spain and we have subsidiaries in France and Brazil.
EENI - The Global Business School
Rambla Nova, 67
43003 Tarragona - Spain - European Union.
EENI- France. Telef. (33) 02-31-73-44-93. 17 bis, Rue du 11 Novembre.
14740 Bretteville L' Orgueilleuse (CAEN France)
EENI do Brazil (São Paulo) Tel.: 55.11.95-92-76-87.
Av. Paulista, 1471 11° Cj. 1114
CEP: 01311-200 - Bela Vista - São Paulo - SP- Brazil
EENI (The Global Business School) is a certified member of the International Commission on
Distance learning (ECOSOC United Nations).
EENI is collaborator member of the Tripartite Foundation for On-the-job Training - European Social Fund (ESF)
RSC. One of EENI's main values is solidarity; as we set aside part of our resources
for financing aid programs and scholarships for students from developing
About EENI (The Global Business School): References
| What do our students
think of us? | Networking
EENI | History
First Edition of the Master in International Business University Ouaga II (Burkina
Faso) and EENI (The Global
Visit of Professor Sergio Audician (Director EENI Brazil) to the headquarters of EENI in Spain
Meeting between Professor Sergio Audician (Director EENI Brazil) and Mr. Peter
Nonell (EENI's Director)
EENI collaborates with the most specialized experts for the development of the contents of our courses and works with the most
important institutions in educational projects such as Universities, Chambers of Commerce, Governments,
etc.Opening EENI branch in France: Mss Ghislaine Gosse (Director of International Relations for the Francophonie), Jean Paul Gosse (Director of EENI France) and
Susana Fernandez (EENI's Director of International Relations).
- EENI sign an agreement with
ALADI (the biggest Latin-American Group of integration).
- Awards ceremony for the master taught in Extremadura (Spain) organized by the "Junta de Extremadura" (Local government) and funded by the European Union.
- International Fairs: EENI in the QS World Grad School Tour in Mexico City and Madrid.
- Master with the "University Ouaga II" and the "Office National du Commerce
(ONAC)" Burkina Faso)
- Master in Peru with IDEA (Institute for Management Development Administration)
The training offered by EENI in international business is divided into 6 major areas:
1- Globalization and regionalization
2- Foreign Trade
3- International Marketing
5- Doing business in...: America,
and Middle East
6- Free trade agreements