EENI (The Global Business School) is a European business school
specializing in International Business (International trade, Global Marketing and Internationalization) at a distance (e-learning). EENI develops the essential
skills and expertise to advance careers and business opportunities in the World of global business.
EENI was created in 1995 and has more than 15 years of experience in teaching these types of courses with more than 4.000 students from 100
The student is placed in a global atmosphere where the professors as well as the fellow students are spread around the world. What do our students
think of us?
EENI's mission is to provide quality formation, which stands on
multilingual and intercultural development that promotes professionalism for its
students as well as efficiency and productivity of enterprises in the
international environment promoting the principle of
Ahimsa (Non-violence) in international
This mission is achieved through a close teacher- student relationship, that's
the reason why EENI has created student's community website where counseling
services and online orientation are able for their every day need therefore the global business schools compromise its staff worldwide in order to offer the best service to its alumni, EENI is looking to engage full time to a better
innovation, so we can continue being part of the leading Group of International business on e-learning.
EENI encourages the search of a exhaustive and an open democratic globalization.
EENI Commitment to Society
1- Scholarships for the Master in International Business
2- EENI Program: "No to
corruption in International Business”
3- Project "Global Ethics, Religions and
Our vision is to be the world leader in international business education.
- To be an international benchmark for the needs of professionals in International trade.
- To train competent professionals and meet the needs of the labor market
- To contribute on expansion for development opportunities to students who have no resources to reach their goals by providing partial scholarships.
- To become an educational institution which intentions are to integrate the uses of new technologies for Distance learning.
- To be an institution capable of adapting to any social change, committed to give quality service for improvement on its student's skills.
- To build a community of students that fulfills the gap between today a tomorrow.