Area of Knowledge: Doing Business in America: Courses, Masters and Doctorate.
Doctorate in International Business specialisation America
Professional Master's Program in Business in America (e-learning)
The main objective of the Area of Knowledge “Business in America”
is to offer a global vision of the American countries and the business opportunities in the region.
- To learn about American markets: Brazil, Mexico, the United States, Argentina, Colombia, Canada
- To know the business opportunities in America
- To understand the various regional economic agreements and organisations and their relevance to both regional and world trade (the NAFTA, the MERCOSUR, the Andean Community...)
- To analyse foreign trade (imports-exports) and foreign direct investment (FDI) Flows in America.
- To know the Free Trade Agreements (FTA) in America.
Course learning materials in .
Also, available in America
EENI Professors in America:
Dr Henry Acuña, Mabel Turk, Carlos C. Contreras
Master in International Business for American Students
International Trade and Business in America. Main subjects:
Latin America: Integration and agreements.
The Latin American Integration Association (ALADI), the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC), the Organisation of American States (OEA), the Union of South American Nations (UNASUR), the Latin American Economic System (SELA), the APEC...
Religions: Christianity in America: Catholicism (America)
Introduction to Spanish and Portuguese.
Business in South America.
MERCOSUR, São Paulo, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay
Business in the Andean Community countries.
Andean Community, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela
Business in North America.
North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
Business in the United States: US economy, Miami Florida, California, New York
Business in Central America.
Central American Integration System (SICA), Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Dominican Republic
Business in the Caribbean.
The Caribbean Community (CARICOM), the Association of Caribbean States (ACS), Aimé
Examples of the course doing business in America: