Area of Knowledge: Foreign Trade
EENI - Business School.
Area of Knowledge: Foreign trade (Import, Export, Incoterms, Customs).
Courses and diplomas in international trade -
Audrey M. Bleich
The Area of Knowledge “Foreign trade” of EENI is intended to all people without experience or knowledge of the foreign trade. Master the basic techniques of the foreign trade (logistics, customs, international payments) is essential for anyone who need to work in international business, international marketing, and internationalisation.
Related courses and masters with Foreign Trade:
- Course Foreign trade management
- Course: Payment methods and International finance
- Course International Transport and Logistics
- Course: Transport and Logistics in Africa
- Diploma in International Trade
- Master in International Business, global marketing and internationalisation Executive
- Master in Foreign Trade and International Marketing
The main subjects (learning units) in the Foreign trade area are:
Download the module syllabus “Foreign Trade”
- Customs. Import and Export Procedures - World Customs Organisation - Customs and the World Trade Organisation
- International transport - Marine transport - Multimodal transport
- Methods of payment. Letters of Credit
- Finance of international trade - FOREX - International Bonds and Guarantees
- International Contracts
- Export Department
- Trade in Services
Examples of subjects (learning units) of foreign trade.
Area of Knowledge: Globalisation - International Marketing - Internationalisation - Asia - Africa - America - Middle East.
Course learning materials in or Comercio Exterior Commerce International