EENI - Business School.
Area of Knowledge “Internationalisation of companies”
Study Methodology - EENI (The Global Business School)
The Area of Knowledge “Internationalisation of companies” is designed to provide all the knowledge, tools, and techniques related to the establishment of businesses abroad: (subsidiaries, joint ventures):
The main objectives of these subjects (learning units) of Internationalisation are:
- To offer a global vision of the foreign direct investment (FDI).
- To understand the role of the UNCTAD
- To learn the different strategies to follow to establish a company abroad.
- To learn how to design and implement a strategy of business internationalisation.
Related courses and masters:
- Course in Internationalisation and foreign direct investment
- Master in International Business (Foreign Trade, International Marketing, and Internationalisation). Students who have studied this module can validate and register for this Master.
Subjects (learning units) - Internationalisation.
- Intercultural Management
- Foreign direct investment
- The UNCTAD and foreign direct investment (FDI)
- Investments abroad
- Credits of the Post Graduate Diploma in International
- Four (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System).
- Duration: 1 month
Download the module syllabus “Internationalisation” (PDF)
- Methodology: e-learning/Distance Learning.
Course learning materials in or Internacionalización - Internationalisation - Internacionalização