Specialisation course “Payment Methods and International Finance” (e-learning) - Syllabus:
Subjects of the course “Payment Methods and International Finance” (8 ECTS,
- Methods of payment. Letters of Credit (4 ECTS/2 AC)
- Finance of international trade (4 ECTS/2 AC)
- FOREX Foreign Exchange Market
- International Bonds and Guarantees
Request for information of Payment Methods Course
Course learning materials in
Meios pagamento. The student has free access to the materials in these languages.
Download the syllabus of the course “Payment Methods and International Finance” (PDF)
The objectives of the specialisation course “Payment Methods and International Finance”
- To know the various methods of payments used in international trade and outlining their differences, advantages, and disadvantages both for the importer and the exporter.
- To analyse Documentary collections and how they work.
- To learn about export and import collections.
- To analyse the importance of
Documentary credits in international trade and how Documentary credit works and the obligations of the parties involved
- To analyse the various methods of finance both for exports and imports, the various methods of managing exchange and country risk. Forward exchange contracts and currency options will be examined in greater detail
- To analyse Forfeiting, Factoring, and Invoice Discounting.
- To learn about different types of international bonds and guarantees and how they operate.
- To learn about the fundamentals of Foreign Exchange Markets
Sample of the course - Methods of payments
Foreign trade Courses