Course learning materials in
Meios pagamento. The student has free access to the materials in these languages.
- Credits of the course “Payment Methods and International Finance”: 8 /4
- Total Tuition Fees: 293 Euros.
- Duration: 6 weeks
Download the syllabus of the course “Payment Methods and International Finance” (PDF)
Students who have taken this course can validate and register for next Master/Doctorate at EENI:
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Trade
- Master in Foreign Trade and International Marketing
- Professional Master's Program in International Business (MIB)
The course contains exercises that are evaluated, which the student must work
out and pass to obtain their respective diploma “Payment Methods and International Finance” issued by EENI (School of International Business).
Methodology: e-learning/Distance Learning.
Area of Knowledge: Foreign trade.
Professors and Coach of the Course “Payment Methods and International