Course learning materials in
Meios pagamento. The student has free access to the materials in these languages.
- Credits of the course “Payment Methods and International Finance”: 8 /4
- Total Tuition Fees: 293 Euros.
- Duration: 6 weeks
Download the syllabus of the course “Payment Methods and International Finance” (PDF)
Students who have taken this course can validate and register for next Master/Doctorate at EENI:
- Diploma in International Trade
- Master in Global Marketing
- Master Executive in International Business (MIB)
The course contains exercises that are evaluated, which the student must work
out and pass to obtain their respective diploma (“Payment Methods and International Finance”)
issued by EENI.
Methodology: e-learning/Distance Learning.
Area of Knowledge: Foreign trade.
Course “Payment Methods and International Finance” - Professors and Coach: