Pedro Nonell - Founder of the EENI Business School
EENI - Business School.
Mr. Pedro Nonell - Founder and
General Director of EENI The Global Business School
- Pedro Nonell is a former member of the Advisory Board of the Institute for Cultural
Diplomacy (Berlin - Germany)
- Pedro Nonell also has been part of the foundation and management of EBSI (Ireland), Up & Learn (USA),
or the Institute Ibn Khaldoun (Palestine).
- Former member of the editorial Board of the magazine Moneda Unica (Spain)
- He studied Electrical Engineer (Polytechnic University of Catalonia)
and a Master in International Business and Finance (University of Barcelona)
- Author of different books and courses of the foreign trade, International Marketing and e-business, some of them has been
translated into French, Portuguese, Arabic, Chinese, Italian, Catalan, and English
- Mr. Nonell was co- Director of the Diploma in International e-Business of the IDEC (Pompeu Fabra University -Barcelona-) he also has cooperated and assisted
in the formation for students of the Master in International Business at the "Pompeu Fabra
- Mr. Nonell became former coordinator of the Master and Postgraduate program of International Business at the "University of Barcelona"
He has cooperated as a Visiting Professor on Foreign trade programs at the Oxford
book University; he is constantly participating in projects from the European Union (EU)
- Visiting Professor in different educational centers and Universities in Spain, Germany, Brazil, Nicaragua, Burkina Faso, Argentina, El Salvador, Uruguay, France,
- He assisted different activities from various Chambers of Commerce and Trade Unions.
- Mr. Nonell was one of the ex-coordinators of TACIS NIS Managers, a project that
is sponsored by the European Union that leads the formation of 1,700 Delegates from different
countries; such as Russia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Mongolia and so on
- Mr. Nonell has published articles in Spain for various entities such
as Moneda Única, El país, Emprendedores and some others.
- Mr. Pedro Nonell is the leader of the project: Religions, ethics, and business
- He speaks: Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, and Catalan
HRH Prince Alwaleed bin Talal (one of the richest men in the World and major philanthropist)
The President of the Economic Council of Burkina Faso, the Ministers
of Education and Labor and Pedro Nonell with students of the Master in International Business - University of Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso).
Article: Africa: The Cradle of humanity
Pedro Nonell in Berlin (Germany).
Pedro Nonell in Spain.
Mr. Nonell in Ireland.
Message from EENI's General Director
adhesion to the Global Compact of the United Nations.
CV in Spanish Pedro Nonell
Pedro Nonell CV in French.