Master in International Business (Foreign Trade, Global Marketing, and Internationalisation)
specialisation Business in Europe (e-learning)
The main objective of the specialisation module “Doing Business in Europe” of the Professional Master's Program in International Business is to offer an overview of the European Union (EU), a global vision of European emerging countries and the business opportunities in these countries.
- To understand the complex workings of the European Union
- To learn to do business in European emerging markets: Russia, Turkey, Serbia
- To understand the various regional economic agreements and organisations and their relevance to both regional and world trade (the European Free Trade Association (EFTA), the Central European Free Trade Agreement (CEFTA))
- To analyse the foreign trade and foreign direct investment Flows in Europe.
The language of this module: .
Also, available in
Request for information of the Master
Master in International Business specialisation Business in Europe - Common subjects (learning units) of the master:
Overview of the specialisation module “Business in Europe” of the Master:
(School of International Business) Scholarships are available for the Master
Intended to: the module “Doing Business in Europe” is aimed at all
those that want to specialise in business and international trade with the European
1 - European Union
2 - Europe: Institutions and Agreements
3 - Business in Russia and Turkey.
4 - Emerging Countries of Eastern Europe.
5 - Christianity and Business in Europe.
Adaptations of the master for
- European Union students
- European students (Non-EU)
1- The European Union.
Download the module syllabus: “The European Union” (PDF).
- Introduction to the European Union (EU)
- European Economic and Social Committee
- European Investment Bank
- European Union Enlargement
- EU's Generalised System of Preferences (GSP)
- European Neighbourhood Policy
- Euro-Mediterranean Partnership (EUROMED)
- Agadir Agreement
- Black Sea Synergy
- European Union-Africa: Cotonou Agreement
- European Union-South Caucasus
- European Union-Western Balkans
- Foreign trade of the European Union
- European Union's Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
- Accession of Croatia
2- European Free Trade Association (EFTA)
- FTA Singapore-EFTA States
- FTA with India
- FTA with Canada
- FTA with Chile
- FTA with Mexico
- FTA with Colombia
- FTA with Peru
- FTA with South Korea
3- Economic institutions and integration agreements in Europe.
- United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE)
- Council of the Baltic Sea States
- Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS)
- Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC)
- Regional Organisation for Democracy and Economic Development (GUAM)
- Economic Cooperation Organisation (ECO)
- Central European Initiative (CEI)
- Regional Cooperation Council (RCC)
- Central European Free Trade Agreement (CEFTA)
- Eurasian Economic Community (EurAsEC)
- Eurasian Economic Union (EEU)
- Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)
- Adriatic-Ionian Initiative
- Asia-Europe Economic Meeting (ASEM)
Doing Business in Russia (12 ECTS)
- The Russian Federation
- Russian Economy
- Russian companies
- Ports of Russia
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Russia
- Russian payment system
Download the module syllabus “Business in Russia” (PDF)
4- Business in European countries (non-EU members).
- Doing Business in Turkey - European Union-Turkey Customs Union
5- Christianity and Business in Europe
EENI Professors in Europe: Dr Margarita Carrillo López, Susana Fernández, Josep Bertrán, Jean Paul Gosse, Dr Fatos Beka, Gustavo Baell, Julio Fuster, Paterson Ngatchou, Pedro Nonell, Guillermo Pie Jahn
EENI - European Students:
Master in business in Emerging Markets - Master in International Economic Relations
❮ Samples ❯