The main objective of the area "Doing Business in Europe" is to offer a global vision of European emerging countries and the business opportunities in these countries.
- To learn about European emerging markets: Russia, Turkey, Poland, Serbia,
- To know the business opportunities
- To understand the various regional economic agreements and organizations
and their relevance to both regional and world trade (EU,
European Free Trade Association (EFTA), CEFTA...).
- To analyze the foreign trade (imports exports) and FDI Flows in Europe.
- To know the Free trade agreements in Europe.
Related courses and masters:
Course: Doing Business in Russia
Master in International trade, Global Marketing and Internationalization Executive
Master business in Emerging Markets
Master in International Economic Relations and Regional Integration
Course learning materials: