Eurasian Economic Union
EENI - Business School.
Subject (Course): The Eurasian Economic Union (EEU). Syllabus:
- Introduction to the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU)
- Eurasian Economic Commission
- Treaty on the Eurasian Economic Union
- Economic Profile of the Eurasian region
- Free movement of products
- Customs Union (Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Russia)
- Common Customs Tariff of the Customs Union
- Silk Road Economic Belt
- Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS)
- Eurasian Economic Union-Vietnam Free Trade Zone
The purposes of the subject of “The Eurasian Economic Union (EEU)” are the following:
- To understand the purposes and areas of cooperation of the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU)
- To know the economic profile of the Eurasian region
- To assess the benefits for member countries (free movement, customs union) of the Eurasian Economic Union (UEEA) and areas of cooperation
- To know Eurasian Economic Union's Free Trade Agreements
Contents available in Russian.
- Евразийская экономическая интеграция
- Основные правила интерпретации ТН ВЭД, сокращения, символы и
Sample of the subject - Eurasian Economic Union (EEU):
Subject Description (Eurasian Economic Union).
The Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) is a Eurasian economic bloc of integration formed by Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, and Russia.
NOTE: Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Russia also are members of the Eurasian Economic Community (EurAsEC).
The main objective of the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) is to achieve free movement of products, services, labour, and capital between member countries.
The Eurasian Economic Commission is the regulatory agency of the Eurasian
The economic profile of the Eurasian region:
- The population of the Eurasian Economic Union: 182 millions of people (2,5% of the world's population)
- Religion. The Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) is an organisation formed by Muslim and
Orthodox Christians countries.
- Eurasian Economic Union is an inter-civilisation institution (Islamic
and Orthodox Civilisation)
- Economically active population: 93 millions of people (2,8% of the World)
- Unemployment rate: 5,3%
- 60% of the population has Internet access
- The total GDP: 2,411.2 billion USD (3,2% of the World's GDP)
- The industrial production in the EEE Region: 3,7% of the global industrial
- Foreign trade: 3,7% of global exports and 2,3% of global imports
- Petroleum production: the first region in the World (14,6% of the global petroleum production)
- petroleum production: the second in the World (18,4% of the world petroleum production)
- Power generation: fourth in the World (5,1% of the global power generation)
- Steel production: fifth in the World (4.5 of global steel production)
- Production of mineral fertilizers: the second in the World (4,5% of the total
- Production of cast iron: the third in the World (4.5% of the global)
- Agriculture: 5,5% of the global production
- Milk: 7% of the global production (Third in the World)
- FTA with China (Trade and economic cooperation agreement) - Negotiations
Евразийская экономическая комиссия: