Kyrgyzstan Master in International Business
EENI - Business School.
EENI Scholarships Kyrgyzstan/Кыргыз Республикасы/Kirgiz Respublikası
The scholarship for Kyrgyz students and living in the Kyrgyz Republic consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition fees.
Kyrgyzstan - Module “Adaptation for Kyrgyz students” of the Master in International Business (MIB).
(*) Kyrgyz students can change the module “Business in China” by the module: “Business in Russia”
Version of the Master adapted for Kyrgyz students.
Kyrgyzstan: Bishkek, Kara Kol, Talas, Sary Tash, Osh, Ozgon, Tokmok. Кыргыз.
Summary of the adaptation of the Master (MIB)/Doctorate (DIB) in International Business to Kyrgyz students.
Subjects for Kyrgyz students:
- Kyrgyzstan and the Central Eurasian Economic Area of the Islamic Civilisation
- The Kyrgyz Republic as a member of the Sunni-Turkic cultural
area of the Islamic Civilisation.
- Kyrgyz economy
- Foreign Trade of Kyrgyzstan
- Free Trade Agreement of Kyrgyzstan with Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
- Agreement on trade and economic cooperation with the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Kyrgyzstan and the Economic Cooperation Organisation (ECO)
- Kyrgyzstan and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS)
- Kyrgyzstan and the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)
- Central Asia Regional Economic
Cooperation (CAREC) Programme
- Kyrgyzstan is a member of the Eurasian Economic Community (EurAsEC)
- Eurasian Economic Union (EEU)
- Cooperation Council of Turkic
Speaking States (Түрк кеңеш)
- The Kyrgyz Republic is a member of the Central Asia-South Asia Regional
Electricity Market (CASAREM) with Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Tajikistan
- Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)
- Trade Preferential System among the Member States of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (TPS-OIC)
- Standing Committee for Economic and Commercial Cooperation of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (COMCEC)
- Islamic Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Islamic Centre for the Development of Trade
- Statistical, Economic and Social Research and Training Centre for Islamic Countries (SESRIC)
- Islamic Development Bank
- Kyrgyzstan and the Economic Social Commission Asia-Pacific (ESCAP)
- Arab Development Funds
- Asian Development Bank
- Asia Cooperation Dialogue
- Boao Forum for Asia
- AMED: Kyrgyzstan-Middle East
- Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- Economic Commission Europe (UNECE)
- Africa-Asia Strategic Partnership
EENI - Asian Students:
Master in International Business (Adaptation) - Master Asian Students