Sub-subject: The Adriatic-Ionian Initiative. Syllabus:
- Introduction to the Adriatic-Ionian Initiative
- The Adriatic-Ionian Region
- The EU's strategy for the Adriatic-Ionian Region (EUSAIR)
Sample of the Sub-subject: Adriatic-Ionian Initiative:
Sub-Subject Description: Adriatic-Ionian Initiative.
The Adriatic-Ionian Initiative was created in 2000 by Italy, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Greece, and Slovenia with the objective of increase the regional cooperation and promotes economic stability in the region.
- Serbia and Montenegro joined the Adriatic-Ionian Initiative later.
- Slovenia acceded to the European Union in 2004 and Croatia in 2013
- The Adriatic-Ionian Initiative is part of the Stability Pact for South-Eastern Europe (European Union)
- Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, and Serbia are candidate members for the EU (Enlargement).
- The total population of the Adriatic-Ionian region: 70 millions of people
- The Adriatic-Ionian Initiative is a
multicivilisational institution: the European Economic Area of the Western Christianity
and the Orthodox civilisation