EENI - Strategic alliances
EENI - Business School.
Educational Partnerships and Alliances with Educational Institutions
EENI cooperates with educational institutions around the world (such
as Universities, Business Schools, Chambers of Commerce, Business Associations,
and Institutions) in blended learning projects (e-learning + classroom
training) related to the foreign trade. EENI has educational partnerships with institutions in Europe,
America, and Africa.
An e-learning project of international business involves a significant initial
investment in content development and platforms, author's royalties and copyrights, distance education methodology,
and training of tutors. All these is the "core business" of EENI and what we can contribute to this kind of alliances.
Contact: Susana Fernandez (Director of International Relations -EENI (The Global Business School)
Training in international business is increasingly complex. A master in foreign trade must have a global,
regional, and local approach.
An Indian student who wishes to study a
Master in International Business should have:
- Global information: techniques of the foreign trade, International Marketing, internationalization, foreign direct investment (FDI), business in China, Brazil, Russia,
or emerging countries
- Regional information: Integration blocks and regional institutions of India (the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC), the Bay of Bengal Initiative, the Asian Clearing Union,
the Indian-Ocean Rim Association, or the Asia-Pacific Trade Agreement)
- Local information: India's Free Trade Agreements (FTA) (Sri Lanka, Singapore, Chile, the MERCOSUR, Korea, Pakistan, the European Union (EU), New Zealand,
EENI’s courses and masters are adapted to more than 160 countries (including Free Trade Agreements (FTA), regional institutions,
or integration blocks). Adaptations are available in several languages (English, Spanish, French, Chinese,
and Portuguese.) (Summary
of adaptation of the Master to the country of the student).
The main strength of EENI is specialization in international trade.
Our international network of teachers and scholars in foreign trade allow
us to offer tutoring from Europe, Africa, Asia or America.
A student of the master can study the unit "Business in China," with a
Chinese professor, who speaks Chinese, English, or Spanish. Alternatively, for the unit
"Business in Brazil," has a Brazilian professor that also speaks English.
Distance Education Projects (e-learning and blended e-learning).
EENI offers to educational institutions the possibility of developing joint
training programs (Courses, Postgraduate, Doctorates, and Masters in International Business) with certification/diploma of both institutions.
The training programs will be offered in distance learning (e-learning) or
blended e-learning. The educational institution and EENI define the final
content of the training program.
For example, in a Master in International Business (blended e-learning), local institution can provide (classroom format) all his knowledge about his country to the contents of the master: customs, ports, legislation, documents, organizations related to the country's foreign trade, success stories of export enterprises, international economic relations of his country, etc..
Furthermore, the Institution can schedule visits to export companies, ports, customs,
or to invite export managers. EENI provides e-learning part of the Master: digital contents, e-campus, online teachers)
In a course on "Business Opportunities in Brazil," the local
institution can provide a series of seminars about the relations of his
country with Brazil, the particularities of a free trade agreement (tariff
advantages, certificates of origin), or export logistics to Brazil, etc.
EENI brings all subjects (learning units) on "Doing Business in Brazil" and a professor
in Sao Paulo.
Principles of partnership
To ensure the project success, two principles should be applied:
- Strategy WIN-WIN for both parties
- Focus GLOCAL = GLObal + Local. EENI provides the global/regional, the Institution the local (his country).
Ph.D. Geneviève Barro, Director of the Master in International Trade in Burkina (University Ouaga II).
Master in International Business (regional scope). In this case, the master is formed by students of different countries belonging to a trade bloc. By example, the 5th edition of the "Master in International Business -
WAEMU" will be held simultaneously in all countries of WAEMU (West African Economic and Monetary Union): Benin, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger,
Senegal, and Togo.
Roles of each part
- Manage local promotion of the courses/masters and the selection of students
- The management of enrollments and payment of educational fees
- The management of students
- Assign a local coordinator - Director of the training program.
- Control the quality of training
- Provide teachers and organization for the complementary classroom.
- Participation in the evaluation of the thesis (in master)
- Management of Internships
- Provide the contents of training programs in digital format
- Implementation of the e-learning platform (e-campus)
- Provide online professors of the EENI’s subjects (learning units)
- Support to the teachers of the Institution
- Control the quality of training
- Promote the training program at their websites and their usual promotional
The final price of the training program will be agreed between the parties, depending on the roles,
and contents contributed by each.
The educational institution that is interested in offering this type of training
should sign a cooperation agreement with EENI.
E-Campus (e-learning platform)
EENI has its e-campus that will adapt to the training program (with the logo
of the educational institution and EENI). EENI gives access to students and teachers of the educational institution. Teachers of the Institution have
preferential access to e-campus to evaluate the progress of each
Each subject has its exercises that the students must download
from the e-Campus, solve and send to the teacher (through e-campus). For Master program is recommended to establish a semester exams in the classrooms
of the institution and a final thesis/dissertation (tutored by teachers
assigned between the parties). The evaluation will take into account the average
score in the exercises, classroom exams and the dissertation (if the case of a
Students will earn two diplomas:
- Diploma of EENI
- Diploma of the educational institution.
The training program will be promoted in co-branding format
The educational institution and EENI will define the mandatory documents to be
submitted by the candidates.