Course (e-learning) “Internationalisation and foreign direct investment” - Syllabus:
Subjects of the course:
- Internationalisation (3 ECTS)
- International Contracts (3 ECTS)
- Anti-corruption Clause of the International Chamber of Commerce
- Export Department (1 ECTS)
- Foreign direct investment (FDI) (3 ECTS)
- UNCTAD and foreign direct investment
- Investments abroad
Course learning materials in (or Internacionalizacion
Internationalisation). The student has free access to the materials in these languages.
Objectives of the course “Internationalisation and foreign direct investment (FDI)”:
- Familiarising the student with international contracts as they are used in international trade transactions.
- To learn how to set up and run an export department, and the functions and goals of the export department.
- To offer a global vision of the foreign direct investment and to understand the role of the Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD).
- To learn the different strategies to follow to establish a company
- To find out how to design and implement a strategy of business internationalisation.
Course intended for all those involved in the internationalisation of enterprises.
Request for course information
Course “Internationalisation and foreign direct investment” - Professors and Coach:
Samples of the Course - Internationalisation
Area: Foreign trade Courses