EENI - Business School.
Subject: the European Union (EU) (the world biggest single market). Syllabus:
Subject “The European Union” is composed of five units:
- Introduction to the European Union (EU)
- International Relations of the EU
- Relations of the EU with its strategic partners
- EU's Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
- Other regional institutions related to the European Union
1- Introduction to the European Union (EU).
- Introduction to the European Union (EU)
- Economic Profile of the member countries of the EU
- The Economy of the European Union
- The BREXIT
- Amancio Ortega: the third richest men in the World
- Foreign trade of the European Union (EU)
- Doing Business in European countries
- Business in Croatia (last country to join the EU)
- Enlargement of the European Union
- International Relations of the European Union: the European Free Trade Association (EFTA), the European Economic Area (EEA), Asia-Europe (ASEM), the ASEAN, the Cotonou
Agreement, and the Agadir Agreement.
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- The EU as a member of the European Economic Area of the Western Christian Civilisation
- Christianity in Europe
2- International Relations of the European Union (EU).
- European Union Enlargement
- European Neighbourhood Policy
- Adriatic-Ionian Initiative
- EU's Generalised System of Preferences (GSP)
- Euro-Mediterranean Partnership (EUROMED)
- Agadir Agreement
- Black Sea Synergy
- European Union-Africa:
the Cotonou Agreement
- European Union-South Caucasus
- European Union-Western Balkans
3- Deepen trade relations with strategic partners.
- European Union-United States
- European Union-Russia
- European Union-People's Republic of China
- European Union-India
4- European Union's Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
- European Union-Andean Community (FTA with Colombia and Peru)
- European Union-MERCOSUR Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
- European Union-Chile Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
- European Union-Mexico Free Trade Agreement
- European Union-Central America Association Agreement
- European Economic Area: the European Union-European Free Trade Association (EFTA)
- European Union-South Korea Free Trade Agreement
- European Union-ASEAN
- European Union-Gulf Cooperation Council Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
- European Union-Turkey Customs Union
- Economic Partnership Agreement CARIFORUM-European Union (EU)
- European Union-Ivory Coast Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
- Association Agreement European Union (EU)-Algeria
- The European Union-Georgia Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
5- Other regional institutions related to the European Union (Summary).
- Asia-Europe Economic
- Central European Initiative (CEI)
- Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)
- Council of the Baltic Sea States
- Regional Cooperation Council (RCC)
- South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) (Observer)
- United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE)
The main objective of the subject “The European Union (EU)” is to offer an overview of the complex workings of the European Union
and its institutions, the EU economy and the business opportunities in the European market to develop a business plan for EU markets.
- To learn to do business in the European Union (EU)
- To analyse the influence of Christianity in the EU
- To analyse foreign trade and foreign direct investment (FDI) in the region
- To know business opportunities in the European Union
- To examine the international relations and the Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
- To design a business plan for the European Union Markets
Intended to: subject intended for all those wanting to specialise in the European Union.
Member States of the European Union (EU) are Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, the United Kingdom, Romania, and Sweden.
- On July 1, 2013, Croatia became the 28th member state of the EU.
- The EU population is 508 millions of people
The European Union:
Religions in the European Union: Christianity (Catholicism, Orthodox, Protestantism, Anglicans).
EENI - European Students: