Nigeria Master in International Business Lagos
EENI - Business School.
Recommendations for “Nigerian students” (Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Wami, Calabar, Kano, Sokoto, Oshogbo, Enugu):
Nigeria - Nijeriya Nigerian students.
- Master in International Business (MIB)
- Master African Business
- Doctorate DIB Africa
EENI Scholarships Nigeria. The scholarship for Nigerian students and living in Nigeria consists of a
reduction up to 40% of the total tuition fees.
Topics related to Nigerian students:
Nigeria and the West African Economic Area of the African Civilisation.
International Trade of Nigeria. Port of Lagos
Case Study - Nigerian Businessperson: Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Folorunsho Alakija, Adenike Ogunlesi, Olufemi Otedola, Folake Folarin-Coker, Hajia Bola Shagaya, Tara Fela-Durotoye, Dr. Amina Odidi, Adewale Tinubu, Tunde Folawiyo, Dr. Mike Adenuga, Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma, Tony Elumelu, Orji Uzor Kalu, Jim Ovia, Abdulsamad Rabiu, and Dr. Alhaji Muhammadu Indimi
Wole Soyinka, Akin Mabogunje and J. F. Ade Ajayi
Trans-African Corridors in Nigeria:
- Trans-Sahelian Highway
- Dakar-Nigeria Corridor
- Algiers-Nigeria Corridor
- Lagos-Mombasa Corridor
- N’djamena-Nigeria- Djibouti Corridor
Agreements and organisations of Nigeria.
- Nigeria and the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- West African Monetary Zone (Nigeria) WAMZ
- Nigeria and the Community Sahel-Saharan States (CEN-SAD)
- Nigeria and the European Union: the Cotonou Agreement
- AGOA: the United States-Nigeria
- Islamic Development Bank
- Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (Nigeria)
- Trade Preferential System among the Member States of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (TPS-OIC)
- Standing Committee for Economic and Commercial Cooperation of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (COMCEC)
- Islamic Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Islamic Centre for the Development of Trade
- Statistical, Economic and Social Research and Training Centre for Islamic Countries (SESRIC)
- African Union (AU), Convention on Preventing and Combating Corruption
- New Partnership for Africa (NEPAD)
- Afro-Arab cooperation
- Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa (Nigeria) BADEA
- Africa (Nigeria)-BRICS
- Africa (Nigeria) Japan
- Arab Development Funds
- Forum Nigeria-India.
Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with India
- Economic Commission for Africa (ECA)
- African Development Bank
- ASA: Nigeria-South America Summit
- Niger Basin Authority
- Africa (Nigeria)- sia Strategic Partnership
- Africa (Nigeria)-Korea Partnership
- OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID)