Sub-subject: Hajia Bola Shagaya (Businesswoman of Nigeria). Syllabus:
- The Nigerian Muslim Businesswoman Hajia Bola Shagaya
- The company of photographic products “Bolmus International”
- “Practoil Ltd.” Company
Sample of the Sub-subject: Hajia Bola Shagaya (Nigeria):
Sub-Subject Description: Hajia Bola Shagaya (Nigerian Businesswoman):
- Nigerian Businesswoman Hajia Bola Shagaya was born in 1959 in the State of Kwara (Nigeria).
- She is one of the richest women in Africa.
- In 2010, Hajia Bola Shagaya was awarded the most valuable recognition in Nigeria:
Member of the Order of the Niger (MON)
- Hajia Bola Shagaya began his career with the Central Bank of Nigeria, working in the Audit Department until 1983.
- Then she founded Bolmus International with the aim to import and distribute in the Nigerian market photographic materials; she also distributes the KONICA brand (with FOTOFAIR) in Nigeria and other markets of West Africa.
- Today; she owns one of the largest photo laboratories in Nigeria.
- She is also the Director of one of the largest Petroleum distributors in Nigeria (Practoil Ltd), with a lubricant plant in
- Hajia Bola Shagaya also has investment in real estate
- Hajia Bola Shagaya is a member of the NEPAD Business Group of Nigeria and Director of the Fashion Designers Association of Nigeria
- She studied Economy in the Armstrong College (California) and the Ahmadu
- His husband is Alhaji Shagaya
- Hajia Bola Shagaya is Muslim
- Hajia Bola Shagaya is a businesswoman of the
West African Economic Area of the African Civilisation.