Jim Ovia (Banker. Nigeria)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Jim Ovia (Nigerian Businessperson and Philanthropist).
- The Nigerian Banker and businessperson Jim Ovia
- Zenith Bank (the sixth largest African Bank)
- ICT Foundation for Youth Empowerment
Sample of the Sub-subject: Jim Ovia (Banker and Philanthropist/Nigeria)
Sub-Subject Description - Jim Ovia (Nigerian Businessperson):
- The Nigerian Banker Jim Ovia was born in 1.951 in Ika (Delta State, Nigeria).
- Forbes considers him as the third-richest Nigerian (estimated net
worth of 850
- Mr. Jim Ovia is the co-founder and Director of Zenith Bank. The Bank was
established in Lagos in 1990.
- Today the Bank has 500 branches in the United Kingdom, Ghana, Sierra Leone, the Gambia, South Africa, and China.
Today, the Zenith Bank is the sixth biggest African Bank.
- Jim Ovia is also Chairperson of Visafone Communications.
- Commander of the Order of Niger.
- Jim Ovia is a philanthropist; he founded the ICT Foundation for Youth
Empowerment for Nigerian youths and Humanity United to Support Total Education
- Jim Ovia has not made public his religious affiliation.
Jim Ovia is an African Businessperson
of the West African Economic Area
of the African Civilization.