Folake Folarin-Coker (Businesswoman
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Folake Folarin-Coker (Nigerian fashion designer). Syllabus:
- The Nigerian Businesswoman and fashion designer Folake Folarin-Coker
- The Nigerian fashion group "Tiffany Amber"
Sample of the Sub-subject: Folake Folarin-Coker (Nigeria):
Sub-Subject Description - Folake Folarin-Coker (Nigerian Businesswoman):
- The founder of the Nigerian fashion company, Tiffany Amber, Folake Folarin-Coker was born in 1974 in Lagos (Nigeria).
- In 1998; she founded Tiffany Amber.
Folake Folarin-Coker is revolutionizing the Nigerian fashion industry.
- In 2008; she participated at the Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week (New York, the United States)
- In 2009; she won the award "African Fashion International" in South Africa.
- Today, the brand created by Folake Folarin-Coker is considered one of the
top African lifestyle brand
- Folake Folarin-Coker studied a Master Degree in Petroleum Law in England and Switzerland.
- Folake Folarin-Coker has not made public his religious affiliation.
Folake Folarin-Coker is an African Businesswoman
of the West African Economic Area
of the African Civilization.