Sub-subject: Tunde Folawiyo (Nigerian Businessperson and Philanthropist). Syllabus:
- Tunde Folawiyo (Nigerian Muslim Businessperson)
- The Yinka Folawiyo Group
Sample of the Sub-subject: Tunde Folawiyo (Nigeria)
Sub-Subject Description: Tunde Folawiyo (Nigerian Businessperson):
- The Nigerian Businessperson Tunde Folawiyo was born on April 12, 1960, in Nigeria.
- Tunde Folawiyo is the Director of the Yinka Folawiyo Group, a Nigerian
conglomerate founded by his father, Dr Alhaji Abdulwahab Iyanda Folawiyo, in 1957.
- The Folawiyohe Group develops his business in several sectors: engineering, Petrol, gas, agriculture, shipping, or property (real estate).
- The Folawiyo Towers are in the Port of Lagos.
- Tunde Folawiyo is also on the Board of several companies: MTN Nigeria (the company directed by Sifiso Dabengwa), Access Bank, and Unic Insurance
- Tunde Folawiyo develops several philanthropic activities, mainly in education, in Nigeria and West Africa.
- He is a member of the council of the African Leadership Academy
- In 2010, was nominated as African Business Leadership by African Development Bank
- Folawiyo is Muslim.
- Tunde Folawiyo is an African Businessperson of the West African Economic Area of the African Civilisation.