Sub-subject: Folorunsho Alakija (Businesswoman and philanthropist.
- The Nigerian Businesswoman Folorunsho Alakija (Christian)
- The Nigerian fashion group “The Rose of Sharon”
- Petroleum Famfa Company
- Rose of Sharon Foundation
Sample of the sub-subject Folorunsho Alakija (the richest women in Nigeria):
Sub-Subject Description: Folorunsho Alakija (Nigerian Businesswoman):
- Nigerian Businesswoman and philanthropist Folorunsho Alakija was born in 1951, in Ikorudu (Lagos State, Nigeria).
- Forbes considers her as the richest Nigerian women.
- Folorunsho Alakija founded the group of fashion “The Rose of Sharon,” currently, is the Managing Director of this company.
- She is also Vice-Chairperson of “Famfa Petroleum” (family business). Famfa
Petroleum controls the Agbami Field one of the first major discoveries in the region of the Gulf of Guinea.
- The estimated net worth: 2.5 billion dollars.
- Religion: Christian
- Husband: Modupe Alakija
- Folorunsho Alakija studied at the Muslim High School Sagamu Ogun State (Nigeria)
and fashion design at the American College (London).
- She is also the President of the Fashion Designers Association of Nigeria (Africa).
- She founded in 2008, the “Rose of Sharon Foundation” for philanthropic activities (helping widow, orphans, scholarships)
- Folorunsho Alakija also founded the Christian institution “Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry International”
Folorunsho Alakija is a businesswomen of the West African Economic Area of the African Civilisation.