Adewale Tinubu (Businessperson, Nigeria)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Adewale Tinubu (Nigerian Businessperson and Philanthropist). Syllabus:
- The Nigerian Muslim Businessperson Adewale Tinubu (the King of African
- Oando Energy Resources
- Ocean and Oil Group
Sample of the Sub-subject: Adewale Tinubu (Nigeria)
Sub-Subject Description: Adewale Tinubu (Nigerian Businessperson):
- The Nigerian Businessperson and Philanthropist Adewale Tinubu was born in 1967 in Lagos (Nigeria).
- Adewale Tinubu is the founder of one of the largest energy enterprises in Africa: Oando
- One of the branches of Oando, “Oando
Marketing” controls 300 retail
service stations in Nigeria. The group is present in other West African
- Adewale Tinubu is Muslim.
- In 1994, Adewale Tinubu founded the Group Ocean and Oil.
- In 2000, the group acquired UNIPETROL
- In 2002, AGIP
Nigeria (the largest acquisition in Nigeria).
- Adewale Tinubu was nominated as African Business Leader (African Business Awards) and as Global Young Leader (World Economic
Forum). For Forbes, Adewale Tinubu is the “King of African petrol.”
- Adewale Tinubu studied a Bachelor degree in Laws (University of Liverpool) and a Master Degree in Laws (London School of Economics).
“Regarding population, resources, and demand, the most interesting
pre-emerging or frontier market is Africa. Good governance and democracy are increasingly implemented.” Adewale Tinubu
Adewale Tinubu is an African Businessperson of the West African Economic Area of the African Civilisation.