EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Mike Adenuga (Nigerian Businessperson
and philanthropist). Syllabus:
- The Nigerian Christian Businessperson Mike Adenuga: the third-richest
- The Globacom group
- The Mike Adenuga Foundation
Sample of the Sub-subject: Mike Adenuga (Nigeria)
Sub-Subject Description - Mike Adenuga (Nigerian Businessperson):
- The Nigerian Businessperson Dr. Mike Adenuga (1953, Ibadan -
is the founder of Globacom Limited.
- Today Globacom, the Group founded by Dr. Mike
Adenuga; it is the second carrier in the Nigerian
- Globacom is present in several West African markets (Benin, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal,
- Dr. Mike Adenuga is also the Chairperson of "Conoil Producing Limited" (oil and gas)
- Mike Adenuga is considered the second richest in Nigeria (4,6 billion dollars) - the
richest men in Nigeria is
Alhaji Aliko Dangote - and the third African richest.
- He created the Mike Adenuga Foundation with the aim to reduce poverty in Nigeria.
- Dr. Mike Adenuga is awarded the Officer of the Order of the Niger (OON) and the
Commander of the Order of the Niger (CON).
- Mike Adenuga is considered one of the most important "Pillar of African Football."
- Dr. Mike Adenuga is Christian.
Mike Adenuga is an African Businessperson
of the West African Economic Area
of the African Civilization.