Sub-subject: Mike Adenuga (Nigerian Businessperson
and philanthropist). Syllabus:
- The Nigerian Christian Businessperson Mike Adenuga: the third-richest African
- The Globacom group
- The Mike Adenuga Foundation
Sample of the Sub-subject: Mike Adenuga (Nigeria)
Sub-Subject Description: Mike Adenuga (Nigerian Businessperson):
- The Nigerian Businessperson Dr Mike Adenuga (1953, Ibadan -
is the founder of Globacom Limited.
- Today Globacom, the Group founded by Dr Mike Adenuga; it is the second carrier in the Nigerian
- Globacom is present in several West African markets (Benin, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal, or Togo)
- Dr Mike Adenuga is also the Chairperson of “Conoil Producing Limited” (petrol and gas)
- Mike Adenuga is considered the second richest in Nigeria (4,6 billion dollars) - the richest men in Nigeria is Alhaji Aliko Dangote - and the third African richest.
- He created the Mike Adenuga Foundation with the aim to reduce poverty in Nigeria.
- Dr Mike Adenuga is awarded the Officer of the Order of the Niger (OON) and the
Commander of the Order of the Niger (CON).
- Mike Adenuga is considered one of the most important “Pillar of African Football.”
- Dr Mike Adenuga is Christian.
Mike Adenuga is an African Businessperson of the West African Economic Area of the African Civilisation.