Sub-subject: Dr. Amina Odidi (Scientific and businesswoman, Nigeria) - Co-founder of Intellipharmaceutics. Syllabus:
- The Nigerian Businesswoman and scientific Amina Odidi (Muslim)
- The Canadian pharmaceutical company “Intellipharmaceutics”
Sample of the sub-subject Amina Odidi (Nigeria):
Sub-Subject Description: Amina Odidi (Nigerian Businesswoman):
- In 1998, Dr. Amina Odidi (Nigeria)
with her husband Dr Isa Odidi co-founded Intellipharmaceutics Inc in Toronto Canada
- Intellipharmaceutics works in research and manufacturing generic
controlled-release drugs for diabetes, neurology, or cardiovascular diseases
- Dr Amina Odidi is the President of the Company.
- She earns a Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy and obtains a PhD In Pharmaceutics (University of London).
- Dr Amina Odidi and Dr Isa Odidi (1955, Kano - Nigeria) are Muslims.
- They are married in 1979, and they have five children
- Amina Odidi is an African Businesswoman of the West African Economic Area of the African Civilisation.