Sub-subject: Alhaji Aliko Dangote (the richest men in Africa, Muslim). Syllabus:
- The Nigerian Muslim Businessman Alhaji Aliko Dangote
- Expansion of the Dangote Group in Africa
- Philanthropic activities of Alhaji Aliko Dangote
Sample of the Sub-subject: Alhaji Aliko Dangote (African richest men):
Sub-Subject Description: Alhaji Aliko Dangote (Nigerian Businessman):
- The Nigerian Businessman and Philanthropist Alhaji Aliko Dangote (Kano -
Nigeria - West Africa, 1957) is the richest men in Africa -6,000 million dollars- (the second richest in Nigeria is Dr. Mike Adenuga).
- Mr Dangote is Sunni Muslim.
- Alhaji Aliko Dangote was born to a wealthy Muslim family in Kano (North of Nigeria).
- He studied business administration (University of Al - Azahar, Cairo, Egypt).
- Alhaji Aliko Dangote is a Self-Made Men and the founder of the Dangote Group.
- Dangote began its activities in 1978, with the trade of rice, cement, and sugar.
- Today the group is one of the African companies most diversified: petrol and gas, telecommunication, salt, cement (the largest cement plant in Sub-Saharan Africa), sugar, flour, polyethylene, real estate, transport, steel, drinks
- The Dangote Group operates in Senegal, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Zambia, South Africa, Congo, Ghana, Tanzania, Liberia, Ethiopia, and Sierra Leone.
- Alhaji Aliko Dangote has inspired his vision of the company in the
Brazilian manufacturing sector
- Monica Katebe Musonda (Zambia) was Director of Legal Affairs for Dangote Industries.
The Dangote Foundation.
- Dangote donated 100 million dollars to charity in the last years.
- He donated 4.6 million dollars to the victims of the floods in Nigeria and Pakistan.
Alhaji Aliko Dangote is an African Businessman of the West African Economic Area of the African Civilisation.
Religions and Global Trade - Islam in Africa - Muslim Businessman.