Alhaji Aliko Dangote. Nigerian Muslim Businessperson
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Alhaji Aliko Dangote (the richest men in Africa).
- The Nigerian Muslim Businessperson Alhaji Aliko Dangote
- Expansion of the Dangote Group in Africa
- Philanthropic activities of Alhaji Aliko Dangote
Sample of the Sub-subject: Alhaji Aliko Dangote (African richest men):
Sub-Subject Description - Alhaji Aliko Dangote (Nigerian Businessperson):
- The Nigerian Businessperson and Philanthropist Alhaji Aliko Dangote (Kano -
Nigeria - West Africa, 1957) is the
richest men in Africa -6,000 million dollars- (the second
richest in Nigeria is Dr. Mike Adenuga).
- Mr. Dangote is Sunni Muslim.
- Alhaji Aliko Dangote was born to a wealthy Muslim family in Kano (North
- He studied business administration (University of Al - Azahar, Cairo, Egypt).
- Alhaji Aliko Dangote is a Self-Made Men and the founder of the
- Dangote began its activities in 1978, with the trade of rice, cement, and sugar.
- Today the group is one of the African companies most diversified: oil and gas, telecommunication, salt, cement (largest
cement plant in Sub-Saharan Africa), sugar, flour, polyethylene, real estate, transport, steel, drinks
- The Dangote Group operates
in Senegal, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Zambia, South Africa, Congo, Ghana, Tanzania, Liberia, Ethiopia, and
- Alhaji Aliko Dangote has inspired his vision of the company in the
Brazilian manufacturing sector
- Monica Katebe Musonda (Zambia) was Director of Legal Affairs for
The Dangote Foundation.
- Dangote donated 100 million dollars to charity in the last years.
- He donated 4.6 million dollars to the victims of the floods in Nigeria and Pakistan.
Alhaji Aliko Dangote is an African Businessperson
of the West African Economic Area
of the African Civilization.
Religions and Global Trade - Islam in Africa - Muslim Businessperson.