Sub-subject: Monica Katebe Musonda (Zambian Executive). Syllabus:
- Monica Katebe Musonda (Zambian businesswoman)
- The Company Java Foods
Sample of the Sub-subject: Monica Katebe Musonda (Zambia):
Sub-Subject Description: Monica Katebe Musonda (Zambian Businesswoman):
- The African Businesswoman Monica Katebe Musonda (Zambia) is the Founder and Managing Director (CEO) of Java Foods.
- She is one of the Young Global Leader (World Economic Forum)
and one of the “20 Young Power Women in Africa” (Forbes)
- She worked as Director of Legal Affairs for Dangote Industries in Lagos (Nigeria), the group created by
Alhaji Aliko Dangote - the richest men in Africa-, Dangote invested 500 million dollars in a cement plant in Zambia.
- She is also the Chairperson of Kwacha Pension Trust Fund and is a board member of the Bank of Zambia.
- She worked at the International Finance Corporation (the United States).
- Monica Katebe Musonda is Solicitor (Lawyer) (University of Zambia)
- Monica Katebe has not made public his religious affiliation.
Monica Katebe Musonda belongs to the Southern African Economic Area of the African Civilisation.