Fela-Durotoye (Nigerian Businesswoman)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Tara Fela-Durotoye (Businesswoman
of Nigeria). Syllabus:
- Tara Fela-Durotoye (Nigerian fashion businesswoman)
- The expansion of the company's "International House of Tara" in West
Sample of the Sub-subject: Tara Fela-Durotoye (Nigeria):
Sub-Subject Description - Tara Fela-Durotoye (Nigerian Businesswoman):
The African Businesswomen Tara Fela-Durotoye was born on 1977 in Lagos (Nigeria). She founded with 100
dollars the beauty company "House of Tara International" in 1998 with the objective of promoting "Ethnicity and Ethics" empowering young Nigerian women.
"House of Tara International wants to create a beauty brand
that can be exported to the global markets" Tara Fela-Durotoye
- Today is the leading company in the West African region and beauty studios
in Kenya and South Africa
- She also founded the "Makeup Academy."
- Tara Fela-Durotoye was awarded the "Africa SMME Award."
- She studied a Degree in Law (Lagos State University).
- Tara Fela-Durotoye has not made public their religious affiliation
Tara Fela-Durotoye is an businesswoman of the West African Economic Area
of the African Civilization.