Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma (Nigerian Businessperson)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Lt. Genereral Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma (Businessperson and Philanthropist.
- Lt. Gen. Theophilus Yakubu
Danjuma (Nigerian Christian Businessperson)
- The Nigerian conglomerate NAL COMET and the South Atlantic Petroleum
- The TY Danjuma Foundation
Sample of the Sub-subject:Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma (Nigeria):
Sub-Subject Description: Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma (Nigerian Businessperson):
- The former Military, Politics, Businessperson, and Philanthropist Lt.
General Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma, Grand Commander of the Order of the Niger (GCON), was born in 1938 in Taraba State (Nigeria, West Africa)
- In 1979, Lt. General Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma founded Nigeria American Line (shipping) trading between Brazil and Nigeria.
- Today, NAL COMET consists of eight companies with more than 2,000 employees.
- In 1999 was appointed as Minister of Defence of Nigeria.
- From 1988 to 1995 was the Chairperson of AGIP Africa.
- Lt. General Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma founded South Atlantic Petroleum, one of the largest
petroleum producers in Africa with inversions in Nigeria, Benin, the Central African Republic, Mozambique, and Madagascar
- In 2009, General Danjuma created the TY Danjuma Foundation for his philanthropic
- He donated 100 million dollars for health care and educational projects in Nigeria.
- General Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma is
“Christianity is in danger in Northern Nigeria.
If Christians are not careful, in the future the spread of Christ’s teaching will be an offense.”
Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma is an African Businessperson of the West African Economic Area of the African Civilisation.