EENI - Business School.
- Abdulsamad Rabiu (Nigerian Businessperson and Philanthropist). Syllabus:
- The Nigerian Muslim Businessperson Abdulsamad Rabiu
- The Nigerian Bank of Industry
- The conglomerate of companies BUA
Sample of the Sub-subject: Abdulsamad Rabiu (Nigeria)
Sub-Subject Description - Abdulsamad Rabiu (Nigerian Businessperson):
- The Nigerian Banker and businessperson, Mr. Abdulsamad Rabiu was
born in the State of Kano (North of Nigeria) in 1960.
- He is the Director of the BUA Group of companies and the Chairperson of the
Bank of Industry (one of the oldest Nigerian banks).
- BUA Group of companies is a Nigerian conglomerate working in several sectors: oil and gas, cement (Cement Company of Northern
Nigeria), sugar (second-largest refinery of sugar in Africa), shipping, real estate
- The group was created by Mr. Abdulsamad Rabiu in 1988 as Import-Export company
- Bua Group has a refinery in the Port of Lagos
- Mr. Abdulsamad Rabiu is one of the richest businesspeople in Nigeria, with an
estimated net worth of 1.2 billion dollars (Forbes).
He inherited the family group from his father, Isyaku Rabiu, a prominent Nigerian Businessperson arrested by the Nigerian Government.
- He earns a Bachelor Degree in Economics (Capital University, Colombus
- United States)
- Commander of the Order of the Niger
- Mr. Abdulsamad Rabiu is Muslim.
- Mr. Abdul Samad Rabiu, as a good Muslim; he devotes
significant resources to philanthropy through the BUA Foundation, recently the Foundation donate funds for the creation of the Center for Islamic Studies.
- Abdul Samad Rabiu is an African Businessperson
of the West African Economic Area
of the African Civilization.