EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Sifiso Dabengwa (Businessperson of Zimbabwe). Syllabus:
- Sifiso Dabengwa (Zimbabwean Businessperson(
- The Trans-African Telecom Company the MTN Group
- His role as Director of the largest telecommunications company in Africa (MTN Group)
Sample of the Sub-subject: Sifiso Dabengwa (Zimbabwe)
Sub-Subject Description - Sifiso Dabengwa (Zimbabwean Businessperson):
- The Zimbabwean businessperson and Executive
Sifiso Dabengwa was born in 1958 in Zimbabwe.
- Sifiso Dabengwa is the Executive Director of the largest telecom company in
Africa: the MTN Group.
- He began his career as Managing Director in
Africa. In 2004, was promoted to CEO of MTN
MTN Group was created in 1994, today the Group has investments in twenty-two markets
in Africa (Benin,
Botswana, Cameroon, Ivory Coast,
Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea
Republic, Liberia, Nigeria, the Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, South Africa,
Zambia) and the Middle East, with near 220
- Cyril Ramaphosa paid 335 million
dollars for his participation in MTN Group. Tunde Folawiyo is on the Board of MTN
- Sifiso Dabengwa is also Chairperson of Sea Star Motors and Long Street Property
- Dabengwa holds a Bachelor Degree in Engineering (University of Zimbabwe)
and an MBA (University of Witwatersrand).
- Sifiso Dabengwa has not made public his religious affiliation, but it
seems to be Christian.
African Businessperson Sifiso Dabengwa belongs to the Southern African Economic Area
of the African Civilization.