EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Strive Masiyiwa (Zimbabwean Businessperson). Syllabus:
- Strive Masiyiwa (Zimbabwean Businessperson)
- The Econet Wireless Group
- His commitment to the initiative "The Giving Pledge"
Sample of the Sub-subject: Strive Masiyiwa (Zimbabwe)
Sub-Subject Description - Strive Masiyiwa (Zimbabwean Businessperson):
- The Zimbabwean Businessperson Strive Masiyiwa was born on 29
January 1961 in Zimbabwe.
- In 2014, Strive Masiyiwa and Tsitsi (his wife)
joined the Giving
- Strive Masiyiwa is the founder and Director of Econet Wireless Group (South Africa), with investments in Africa, the Americas,
Europe, and Asia.
- In the past, when Strive Masiyiwa tries to open his telecom business, the Zimbabwean Government banned his company (state monopoly), but Strive
begun legal battle against the Government, and finally, he won.
- Today, Strive Masiyiwa is considered an icon of the overture of the telecommunication sector in
- In Africa, Strive Masiyiwa is one of the persons
who are leading the fight
- 7.Strive Masiyiwa is a member of the Board of African Union initiative "Grow Africa."
- Masiyiwa also serves on the Board of Rockefeller Foundation.
- Strive Masiyiwa is Christian and lives in London.
African Businessperson Strive Masiyiwa belongs to the Southern African Economic Area
of the African Civilization.