(Businessperson, South Africa)
EENI - Business School.
- Cyril Ramaphosa (South African Businessperson and Political). Syllabus:
- The South African political and businessperson Cyril Ramaphosa
- Sanduka Group
- His participation in the largest African telecommunications
company: the MTN Group
Sample of the Sub-subject: Cyril Ramaphosa (South Africa)
Sub-Subject Description - Cyril Ramaphosa (South African Businessperson):
- The South African Political and businessperson, Cyril Ramaphosa was born
in 1962 in Soweto (South Africa).
- Forbes considers him as one of the South Africa’s richest men (675
million dollars) and the 21st richest African
- Today, Cyril Ramaphosa is the Director of Sanduka
Group, Bidvest Group and MTN (largest telecom
company in Africa directed by Sifiso Dabengwa), Cyril Ramaphosa paid 335 million dollars for his
shares in MTN Group.
- Sanduka Group has investments in South
Africa, Mozambique, Mauritius, Ghana, and
- Cyril Ramaphosa is also a member of the International
Advisory Board of Coca-Cola and Unilever
- In 1974, during apartheid; he was arrested for his
struggle against the regime.
- In 1981, he finished
his Degree in the University of the North, and joined
the Council of Unions of South Africa, one year
later he transforms the Council in the National
Union of Mine Workers.
- Cyril Ramaphosa introduced Nelson Mandela in the African National Congress
- In 1997, Cyril Ramaphosa retired from politics and was elected as Director of New Africa Investments.
- Cyril Ramaphosa is married to Dr. Tshepo
Motsepe (sister of Patrice Motsepe and
- Mr. Ramaphosa is Christian (Protestant
- African Businessperson Cyril Ramaphosa belongs to the
Southern African Economic Area
of the African Civilization.