Wendy Appelbaum (Investor, South Africa)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Wendy Appelbaum (South African Businesswoman). Syllabus:
- Wendy Appelbaum (South African investor and businesswoman)
- Investment firm WIPHOLD
- Morgenzon Estate (Wine)
Sample of the Sub-subject: Wendy Appelbaum (South Africa):
Sub-Subject Description - Wendy Appelbaum (South African Businesswoman):
- The African Businesswoman
Wendy Appelbaum is the daughter of Donald Gordon, one of the biggest
philanthropist and most influential businessperson in
- Wendy Appelbaum was Director of Liberty Investors Limited
- Appelbaum co-founded WIPHOLD (Women’s Investment Portfolio Holdings) a
South African investment company owned and managed by black women.
- One of the aims of WIPHOLD is the empowerment of black women in
Brazil, and India. WIPHOLD is quoted at the JSE (Johannesburg Securities Exchange)
- Wendy Appelbaum is also Chairperson of "Connection Group," one of the biggest IT
distributor in South Africa and Director of Morgenzon Estate (wine farm)
- Wendy is also a trustee in the investment holding "Tribune Trust" and Director in the black empowerment firm "Sphere Holdings."
- Wendy Appelbaum is a prominent philanthropist, collaborating
with the Donald
Gordon Foundation, the Wits Gordon Medical Center, Helen Suzman Foundation, and Global Philanthropists' Circle
- Wendy Appelbaum is Jewish.
Wendy Appelbaum belongs to the Southern African Economic Area
of the African Civilization.