Rapelang Rabana (Businesswoman/South Africa)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Rapelang Rabana (South Africa). Syllabus:
- Rapelang Rabana: South African Businesswoman
- Telecommunications company Yeigo
Sample of the sub-subject Rapelang Rabana (South Africa):
Sub-Subject Description: Rapelang Rabana (South African Businesswoman):
- The African Businesswoman Rapelang Rabana (30 years old, South Africa) is considered one of the “African Young Power Women” by Forbes Africa.
- She founded the telecommunications company “Yeigo.”
- In 2008, Rapelang
Rabana sold his stakes (51%) of Yeigo to Swiss mobile telecommunications company, Telfree.
- In 2012, Rabana created “Rekindle Learning” with the objective of promoting
experience in Africa
- Rapelang Rabana participates at the World Economic Forum as Global Shaper and the United Nations World Summit Awards as Ambassador.
- She also is a member of the Board of Ubuntu Generation, a non-profit organisation
that helps children living with HIV in South Africa.
- Rapelang Rabana studied at the University of Cape Town (Bachelor of Computer
- Rapelang Rabana has not made public his religious affiliation
Rapelang Rabanas belongs to the Southern African Economic Area of the African Civilisation.