Patrice Motsepe (Businessperson. South Africa)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Patrice Motsepe (South African Businessperson and Philanthropist). Syllabus:
- Patrice Motsepe (South African Businessperson)
- The Mining Business of Motsepe
- Motsepe Foundation. A member of the "The Giving Pledge" (Bill Gates)
Sample of the Sub-subject: Patrice Motsepe (South Africa)
Sub-Subject Description - Patrice Motsepe (South African Businessperson):
- The South African Businessperson,
Patrice Motsepe was born on January
1962 in Soweto (South Africa).
- Motsepe has an estimated net worth of 2.9 billion dollars, one of the
richest men in South Africa.
- In 2013, Patrice Motsepe joined the Giving
Pledge project lead by Bill Gates and
Thus, Motsepe’s family has the commitment to donate half of his fortune to
- In 1999 Patrice Motsepe founded the "Motsepe
Foundation." Patrice Motsepe donated 1
million dollars to the Ebola Fund (Guinea
Conakry) to collaborate in the struggle against Ebola.
- Patrice Motsepe has not made public his religious
affiliation, but it seems that is Christian.
- Dr. Precious Moloi Motsepe is the wife of Patrice Motsepe; she is the Chairperson of African Fashion International.
Radebe and Dr. Tshepo Motsepe (wife of Cyril Ramaphosa)
are sisters of Patrice Motsepe.
- Patrice Motsepe also is the Chairperson of Sanlam Life
Insurance, a member of the International Business
Council (World Economic Forum), and a member of the International Council of JP Morgan.
- In 2013 he was the Chairperson of the BRICS Business Council (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South
- In 1994, Patrice Motsepe founded "Future Mining," in 1997 "ARM Gold" (listed
on Johannesburg Stock
Exchange in 2002). In 2003; he established "Anglovaal Mining."
- Patrice Motsepe belongs to the
Southern African Economic Area
of the African Civilization.