Cheryl Carolus (South African Businesswoman)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Cheryl Carolus (Businesswoman -
South Africa). Syllabus:
- The South African Businesswomen Cheryl Carolus
- Petona Investment company
Sample of the Sub-subject: Cheryl Carolus (South Africa):
Sub-Subject Description - Cheryl Carolus (South African Businesswoman):
- Cheryl Carolus was born on 1959 in Cape Town (South
- She founded "Petona Investment Company," a black empowerment company, in 2005, with inversions in De Beers, Ceramic Industries Limited,
- She is the Chairperson of Gold Fields Limited and IQ Business.
- Cheryl Carolus was very proactive in the struggle against the apartheid, leading
the Movement of Women in the UDF (United Democratic Front); she was Deputy
Secretary-General of the ANC (African National Congress)
- She was Ambassador of South Africa in the United Kingdom were she establish
strong relationships with British Businessperson.
- Cheryl Carolus was also a member of the Technology Innovation Agency of South
Africa and the Chairperson of the South African Airways and Gold Fields Limited.
- She was one of the inaugural members of the
African Union Foundation.
- Today she is the Trustee of British Museum, and board member of WWF International
- Cheryl Carolus holds a Bachelor Degree in Law
Religion: Cheryl Carolus is considered a spiritualist (Christian tradition).
"Socialism is the evolution of the ethics of the New Testament. Without a doubt, to the extent that I recognize other religions; it is the outcome of
Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, and other faiths"
African Businesswoman Cheryl Carolus belongs to the Southern African Economic Area
of the African Civilization.