Zimbabwe Master in International Business
EENI - Business School.
Recommendations for “Zimbabwean students” (Harare, Kadoma, Bulawayo, Masvingo, Hwange, Binga, Kariba, Mutare, Chitungwiza):
Zimbabwe Harare - Zimbabwean students.
EENI Scholarships Zimbabwe. The scholarship for Zimbabwean students and living in Zimbabwe consists of a
reduction up to 40% of the total tuition fees.
Topics related to Zimbabwean students:
- Zimbabwe and the Southern African Economic Area of the African Civilisation
- Zimbabwean Economy
- International Trade of Zimbabwe
- The nearest ports: Port of Walvis Bay, Port of Durban, Port of Maputo and Port of Lobito
- Divine Ndhlukula
- Sifiso Dabengwa
- Strive Masiyiwa
- Zimbabwe and the Southern African Development Community (SADC)
- Zimbabwe and the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA)
- COMESA-EAC-SADC Tripartite Free Trade Agreement
- Cotonou Agreement (Zimbabwe)
- Zimbabwe is not eligible for AGOA, but COMESA has a Trade and Investment Framework Agreement with the United States.
- African Union - Convention on Preventing Corruption
- New Partnership for Africa (Zimbabwe) (NEPAD)
- Afro-Arab cooperation
- Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa (Zimbabwe) (BADEA)
- Economic Commission for Africa (ECA)
- African Development Bank
- Zimbabwe and the South America Summit (ASA)
- Zimbabwe and China
- Africa (Zimbabwe)-Korea Partnership
- Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with India. Dialogue Zimbabwe-India
- Trade Agreements (FTA) with China, Canada, Malawi, and Japan.
- Cairo-Gaborone Corridor
- Beira-Lobito Corridor
- North-South Corridor
- Africa-Asia Strategic Partnership (Zimbabwe)