EENI - Business School.
Subject (Course): Africa-Turkey
- Introduction to the Africa-Turkey Economic Partnership
- New model of partnership to enhance a sustainable development and integration
- The second Africa-Turkey Summit (Malabo)
- Foreign Trade Africa-Turkey
- Istanbul Declaration on Turkey-Africa Partnership: Cooperation and Solidarity for a Common Future
- Cooperation Framework for Turkey-Africa Partnership
The objectives of the subject "Turkey-Africa Partnership" are to:
- Understand the aims of the Turkey-Africa Partnership
- Understand the concept of "Turkey as an Afro-Eurasian country"
- Know the areas of cooperation between Africa and Turkey
- Analyze foreign trade between the African countries and Turkey
Sample of the subject: Africa-Turkey Summit:
Subject Description - Africa-Turkey Summit:
In 2008 was held the Summit of the creation of the "Africa-Turkey
Partnership" like a "new model of long-term partnership to enhance a
sustainable development and integration in Africa." In this submit was adopted
- Istanbul Declaration
- Framework for Cooperation Africa-Turkey
The second summit was held in Malabo (Equatorial Guinea) in 2014, adopting the Joint Implementation Plan (2015-19)
For the Turkish Government, Africa is a fundamental pillar of his foreign policy.
defines himself as an "Afro-Eurasian country."
- In 2005, the Turkish Government declared the "Year of Africa."
- Turkey participates in the African Union as
- In 2005, the African Union declared Turkey "a strategic partner of Africa."
- In 2008, the African Development Bank (AfDB) accepted Turkey as non-regional
The objectives of the Africa-Turkey Partnership are:
- To boosting bilateral relations and foreign trade between Turkey and the African countries.
- To support regional integration in Africa and African Institutions, in particular
with the African Union.
- To assist in democracy, peace and good governance
Foreign Trade between the African countries and Turkey:
- The total trade Turkey-Africa: 23.4 billion dollars
- The total trade Turkey-Sub-Saharan Africa: 7.5 billion dollars
The Africa-Turkey Partnership belongs to the African
Civilization and the Islamic Civilization (Central Eurasian Economic Area).