Course (e-learning): International Relations of Africa (The US, China, India, Turkey, the Arab Countries, the European Union)
The main objective of the E-Learning Course “International Relations of Africa” is to analyse the economic relations (exports, imports, investments, Trade Agreements) of Africa with the European Union (EU), China, India, the United States, the Arab Countries, South America, the BRICS Countries, Korea, Turkey, and France.
Structure of the course.
Thirteen subjects compose the Course “International Relations of Africa”:
- Africa and the United States (AGOA) (1 ECTS)
- Africa and the People's Republic of China (0.5 ECTS)
- Africa and India (0.5 ECTS)
- Africa-European Union Strategic Partnership
- Relations Africa-France
- Afro-Arab cooperation (0.5 ECTS)
- Africa and Turkey (0.1 ECTS)
- Africa and the BRICS Countries (0.3 ECTS)
- Africa and Asia (0.2 ECTS)
- Africa and South Korea (0.1 ECTS)
- Africa and Japan (0.2 ECTS)
- Indian-Ocean Rim Association (0.5 ECTS)
- Africa and South America Countries (0.5 ECTS)
Course intended for all those wishing to know the international relations of the African continent with the largest trade partners of Africa in order to know how to take profit of these relationships.
Request for information of the course International Relations of Africa
Sample of the course - “International Relations of Africa”:
Syllabus of the course: International Relations of Africa
1- Africa and the United States.
- African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA)
- Trade and investment agreement with the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA)
- Partnership Agreement with the East African Community (EAC)
- Trade and Investment Framework Agreement with the West African Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU)
- Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with Morocco
- Other Trade Agreements with the African countries.
2- Africa and the People's Republic of China.
- Forum on China-Africa cooperation
3- Africa and India.
Framework for Cooperation
- Preferential Trade Agreement with the Southern
Africa Customs Union
- Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with Mauritius
4- Africa-European Union Strategic Partnership
- Generalised System of Preferences (GSP)
- Euro-Mediterranean Partnership (EUROMED)
- European Neighbourhood Policy
- Free Trade Agreements (FTA) with Ivory Coast, Cameroon, and South Africa
- Association Agreement EU-Algeria
5- Relations Africa-France.
6- Africa and the Arabic countries.
- Afro-Arab Cooperation
- Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa (BADEA)
- Summit of South
American-Arab Countries (ASPA) (0.5 ECTS)
- Asia-Middle East Dialogue (AMED) (0.1 ECTS)
- Arab Mediterranean Free Trade Agreement (Agadir)
- Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) (2 ECTS)
- Islamic Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Islamic Centre for the Development of Trade
- Statistical, Economic
and Social Research and Training Centre for Islamic Countries (SESRIC)
- Standing Committee for Economic and Commercial Cooperation of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (COMCEC)
- Trade Preferential System among the Member States of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (TPS-OIC)
7- Africa and Turkey.
- Africa-Turkey Partnership
8- Africa and the BRICS Countries.
- Africa-BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa) Cooperation
9- Africa and Asia.
- Africa-Asia Strategic Partnership (NAASP)
10 - Africa and South Korea.
- Africa-Korea Partnership
11- Africa and Japan.
- Africa-Japan (TICAD) (Tokyo
International Conference on African Development)
Indian-Ocean Rim Association (IORA).
13- Africa-South America Countries.
- Africa-South America Summit (ASA)
❮ Samples of the Course - International Relations of Africa ❯
Economic Area of the African