Business in the ASEAN Countries
EENI - Business School.
E-Learning Course (Diploma) “Doing Business in South-east Asia ASEAn”
The main objective of the “Post Graduate Diploma in International Trade and Business in South-east Asia” is to provide an overview of the South-East Asian economy and business opportunities in order:
- To understand the importance of the ASEAN (Association of South-East Asian Nations)
- To learn to do business in the ASEAN countries (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam)
- To identify business opportunities in the ASEAN markets
- To know the Free Trade Agreements (FTA) in the ASEAN region
- To analyse foreign trade and foreign direct investment flows
- To develop a business plan for the ASEAN Markets
Modules of the Post Graduate Diploma (e-learning): Doing Business in South-east Asia ASEAN:
Request for information of the Diploma
business in South-east Asia
Course learning materials in (or Sudeste Asiático
ASEAN). The student has free access to the materials in these languages.
- Credits of the Post Graduate Diploma “Doing Business in the ASEAN markets”: 30 /15
- Total Tuition Fees: 1.179 Euros.
- Consult scholarships for ASEAN students
- Duration: 6 months
Download the syllabus of the course: “Doing Business in the ASEAN markets” (PDF)
The Diploma “Business in the ASEAN markets” is studied…
- Doctorates (DIB): DIB Asia,
DIB Islamic Countries
- Masters: International Business (MIB), Asia, Muslim Countries, and Pacific
Students who have taken this Post Graduate Diploma (Doing Business in the ASEAN markets) can
validate and register for this Master/Doctorate at EENI
MIB adapted for ASEAN students: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar,
the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
The Diploma “Business in the ASEAN markets” contains exercises (Business Plan) that are evaluated, which the student must work
out and pass to obtain their respective Post Graduate Diploma (“Doing Business in the ASEAN markets”)
issued by EENI.
Diploma intended for all those wanting to specialise in the South-East Asian Markets.
Methodology: e-learning/Distance Learning.
Area of Knowledge: Asia - Doing Business
Post Graduate Diploma business in South-east Asia ASEAN. Syllabus.
1- The Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN) (3 ECTS)
- ASEAN Economic Community
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in ASEAN countries
- ASEAN Free Trade Area (AFTA)
ASEAN intra-regional agreements.
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- Mekong Economic Cooperation Strategy (ACMECS)
- East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
2- Introduction to ASEAN religions: Buddhism, Islam, Christianity, and Hinduism
- Buddhists countries of the ASEAN (Vietnam, Singapore, Burma, Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand) and the economic area of the Buddhist Civilisation (2 ECTS). Aung San Suu Kyi
- Download the module syllabus - Economic Area of the Buddhist Civilisation
- Muslim countries of the ASEAN (Indonesia, Malaysia, and Brunei) and the Malay Economic Area of the Islamic Civilisation
3- Doing Business in Brunei Darussalam (1 ECTS)
4- Doing Business in Cambodia (1 ECTS)
5- Doing Business in Indonesia (3 ECTS)
6- Doing Business in Laos (1 ECTS)
7- Doing Business in Malaysia (2 ECTS)
8- Doing Business in Myanmar (1 ECTS)
9- Doing Business in the Philippines (2 ECTS)
10- Doing Business in Singapore (3 ECTS)
11- Doing Business in Thailand (2 ECTS)
12- Doing Business in Vietnam (2 ECTS)
13- Businesspeople in the ASEAN region (0.1 ECTS).
- Kith Meng
- Sandiaga Salahuddin Uno
- Thaksin Shinawatra
- Tan Sri Mokhtar
15- ASEAN's Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
- Australia-New Zealand
- European Union
- United States
16- Free Trade Agreements (FTA) and Institutions related to the countries analysed in the Postgraduate Diploma in Business in South-east Asia ASEAN:
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) (2 ECTS)
Strategic Economic Partnership Agreement (TPP)
- Asia-Pacific Trade Agreement (APTA)
- New Zealand-Thailand Closer Economic Partnership
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) (0.5 ECTS)
- Indian-Ocean Rim Association (IORA) (0.5 ECTS)
- Bay of Bengal Initiative (BIMSTEC) (0.1 ECTS)
- Asian Clearing Union (ACU) (0.1 ECTS)
- Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) (2 ECTS)
- Trade Preferential System of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation
- The European Union Generalised System of Preferences (GSP)
17- Other institutions related to the ASEAN countries (Summary).
- Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (PEEC)
- Islamic Development Bank
- Boao Forum for Asia
- Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD)
- Asia-Europe Economic Meeting
- Forum for East Asia-Latin America Cooperation (FEALAC)
- Asian Development Bank
- Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP)
- Colombo Plan
18- Introduction to ASEAN Languages: Indonesian (Bahasa), Thai, Tagalog, Vietnamese.
19- Business Plan for ASEAN Markets.
Samples of the Diploma doing business in South-east Asia.
Master in International Business for Asian Students