Version of the Master / Doctorate in International Business adapted to Malaysian students. Kuala Lumpur
Recommendations for Malaysian students of the:
- Doctorates (e-learning):
- Professional Master's Program in International Business
- Masters: Muslim Countries,
Asia, Emerging Markets and the
EENI Biasiswa Scholarships Malaysia.
The scholarship for Malaysian students and living in Malaysia (Kuala
Lumpur, Putrajaya, Taiping, Ipoh, Melaka, Klang, Kuantan, Seremban, Johor Bahru, Subang Jaya, Kuching, Ampang) consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition fees.
Najib Yahya Abdulalem Hassan:
EENI Professor in Malaysia
Summary of the adaptation (subjects) of the Master and Doctorate (e-learning) in International Business to Malaysian Students.
- Malaysia is a member of the Islamic Civilisation
- Malaysian Economy
- Foreign Trade of Malaysia
- The ASEAN
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Ocean Rim Association (IORA).
- Malaysia's Free Trade Agreements (FTA) (ASEAN): Australia-New Zealand, India, Canada, China, the European Union (EU), Japan, Korea, Russia, the United States, and Pakistan.
- Free Trade Agreements (FTA) with Japan, Pakistan, and Jordan.
- New Zealand-Malaysia Agreement
Malaysia has signed and is implementing two bilateral and four regional Free Trade Agreements. The bilateral agreements signed are with Japan, Pakistan, and Jordan. Together with its Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) partners, Malaysia are parties to the ASEAN Free Trade Area, the ASEAN-Japan Close Economic partnership agreement, the ASEAN-Korea Free Trade Agreement and the ASEAN-China Free Trade Agreement (FTA).
The United States-Malaysia (not in force).
Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership Agreement (TPP).
Trade Preferential System among the Member States of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (TPS-OIC).
Indian-Ocean Rim Association (IORA)
Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) (Persatuan Negara-negara Asia Tenggara).
- ASEAN Economic Community
- ASEAN Free Trade Area (AFTA)
ASEAN's Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
- China-Malaysia Agreement
- Malaysia-Australia-New Zealand
- Malaysia-European Union
- Malaysia-United States
- East ASEAN Growth Area
- Malaysia Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) (Kerjasama Ekonomi Asia - Pasifik)
- Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (Suruhanjaya Ekonomi dan Sosial bagi Asia dan Pasifikk)
- Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (Pertubuhan Persidangan Islam)
- Standing Committee for Economic and Commercial Cooperation of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (COMCEC)
- Islamic Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Islamic Centre for the Development of Trade
- Statistical, Economic and Social Research and Training Centre for Islamic Countries (SESRIC)
- Islamic Development Bank
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Arab Development Funds
- Economic Social Commission Asia-Pacific (Komisyon Panlipunan at Pang-ekonomiya Asya at ang Pasipiko)
- Asia Cooperation Dialogue (Asia Kerjasama Dialog)
- Africa-Asia (Malaysia) Strategic Partnership
- Boao Forum for Asia
- AMED: Malaysia-Middle East Dialogue
- FEALAC: Forum Malaysia-Latin America (Forum untuk Asia Timur-Amerika Latin Kerjasama)
❮ Samples ❯
EENI - Asian Students:
Master in International Business (Adaptation).