United States-Singapore Free Trade Agreement
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: the United States-Singapore Free Trade Agreement (FTA). Syllabus:
- Introduction to the United States-Singapore Free Trade Agreement (FTA).
- International Trade in Goods and Services.
- Rules of Origin.
- Market Access.
- Government Procurement.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- Benefits to Singaporean and US exporters.
- Leading sectors for US Exports in Singapore.
- The United States-Singapore trade relations.
Sample of the sub-subject: the United States-Singapore Free Trade Agreement (FTA):
Sub-Subject Description: the United States-Singapore Free Trade Agreement.
The United States-Singapore Free Trade Agreement (FTA) expands United States market access in products, international
trade in services, foreign direct investment, Government procurement, intellectual property rights, and provides for innovative cooperation in promoting labour rights and the environment.
International Trade United States-Singapore.
- The Republic of Singapore was the tenth largest export market of the United States (eleventh place) and remained the thirteenth largest trade partner.
- The main imports of the Republic of Singapore from the United States are aircraft and parts, printed circuit boards assembled, semiconductors, civil engineering equipment and parts and scientific instruments and apparatus.
- Top exports products of the Republic of to the United States are computers, telecommunication equipment, printers, printed circuit boards assembled, semiconductors, disk drives
The best business opportunities in Singapore are electronic components, aircraft and parts, telecommunication, computer hardware and software, electronics industry, medical devices, scientific instruments, construction equipment, building products, pollution control equipment, electric power systems, pumps and valves, education services, and franchising.