United States Master in International Business
EENI - Business School.
Version of the Master adapted for US students. United States: Miami, New
York, Florida, San Francisco, Texas, Houston, Delaware, Tampa, Denver, Detroit
Recommendations for “US students” of the Master in International Trade, Global Marketing and Internationalisation.
EENI Scholarships United States. The scholarship for US students and living
in the United States consists of a
reduction up to 10% of the total tuition fees.
Granting of the scholarship (the United States) will be analysed after receiving the Admission Letter.
Summary of the adaptation of the Master in International Business to US students
- The US economy and foreign trade
- The United States as a member of the North American Economic Area of the Western Christian Civilisation
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC).
- The United States Free Trade Agreements: Australia, Bahrain, Canada Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Jordan, Korea, Morocco, Nicaragua, Oman, Panama, Peru, and Singapore.
- Free Trade Agreements Tariff Tool.
- The European Union-US trade relations.
- International Trade Investment Framework Agreements. ASEAN.
- Bilateral Investment Treaties.
- Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership Agreement.
- AGOA - African Growth and Opportunity Act. Africa.
- Regional Institutions: the Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (PECC), the Inter-American Development Bank (IADB), the Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC), the Organisation of American States (OEA), and the Regional Cooperation Council.
The United States has Free Trade Agreements in force with
twenty-one countries: Australia, Bahrain, Canada Mexico (NAFTA), Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Jordan, Korea, Morocco, Nicaragua, Oman, Panama, Peru, and Singapore.
In 2012, President Obama signed International Trade Agreements with Korea, Colombia, and Panama
The United States is also in negotiations the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement.
Subjects for US students:
- The US economy
- Foreign Trade
US's Free Trade Agreements (FTA).
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
- United States-Australia
- United States-South Korea
- United States-Singapore
- United States-Chile
- United States-Colombia
- United States-Peru
- United States-Panama
- United States-Central America
- United States-Bahrain
- United States-Oman
- United States-Jordan
- United States-Morocco
- United States-Israel
- United States-European Union
- United States-ASEAN
- Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership Agreement (TPP)
- Caribbean Basin Initiative (CBI)
- African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA)
- COMESA-United States Trade and Investment Framework Agreement
- West African Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU)-US Agreement
- East African Community-US Agreement
- Hemispheric Opportunity through Partnership Encouragement (HOPE) Act (Haiti)
- United States-ATPDEA (Andean countries) (expired in 2013)
Organisations (the United States).
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- Economic Social Commission Asia-Pacific (ESCAP)
- Economic Commission
for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (PEEC)
- Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE)
- Organisation of American States (OAS)
- Regional Cooperation Council
The United States is a member of the World Bank (WB), the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the Organisation of American States (OEA), the World Trade Organisation (WTO), the United Nations…
US Businessperson: Thomas Monaghan, Philip Anschutz, Ray L. Hunt, S. Truett Cathy, Howard Ahmanson, Steve Strang, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Mimi Alemayehou.
Abolition of slavery and the African Diaspora in the United States.
- Harriet Tubman
- Frederick Douglass
The European Union-United States:
EENI - American Students:
The United States-Singapore FTA:
The United States-Colombia
Agreement with Bahrain
US - South Korea Agreement:
Master in International Business (Adaptation) - Master American Students