Version of the Doctorate / Master adapted to US students. The United States:
United States. Recommendations for US students
- Master in International Trade, Global Marketing and Internationalisation (Online)
- Master in Business in America
- Master in Business in the
- Doctorate in Business in America
Summary of the adaptation (subjects) of the
Doctorate and the Master in International Business to US students
- The US economy and foreign trade
- The United States as a member of the North American Economic Area of the Western Christian Civilisation
- US Businessperson: Thomas Monaghan, Philip Anschutz, Ray L. Hunt, S. Truett Cathy, Howard Ahmanson, Steve Strang, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Mimi Alemayehou.
The Giving Pledge.
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC).
- The United States Free Trade Agreements: Australia, Bahrain, Canada Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Jordan, Korea, Morocco, Nicaragua, Oman, Panama, Peru, and Singapore.
- Free Trade Agreements Tariff Tool.
- The European Union-US trade relations.
- International Trade Investment Framework Agreements. ASEAN.
- Bilateral Investment Treaties.
- Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership Agreement.
- AGOA - African Growth and Opportunity Act. Africa.
- Regional Institutions: the Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (PECC), the Inter-American Development Bank (IADB), the Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC), the Organisation of American States (OEA), and the Regional Cooperation Council.
US's Free Trade Agreements (FTA).
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
- United States-Australia
- United States-South Korea
- United States-Singapore
- United States-Chile
- United States-Colombia
- United States-Peru
- United States-Panama
- United States-Central America
- United States-Bahrain
- United States-Oman
- United States-Jordan
- United States-Morocco
- United States-Israel
- United States-European Union
- United States-ASEAN
- Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership Agreement (TPP)
- Caribbean Basin Initiative (CBI)
- African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA)
- COMESA-United States Trade and Investment Framework Agreement
- West African Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU)-US Agreement
- East African Community-US Agreement
- Hemispheric Opportunity through Partnership Encouragement (HOPE) Act (Haiti)
- United States-ATPDEA (Andean countries) (expired in 2013)
Regional Economic Organisations (the United States).
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- Economic Social Commission Asia-Pacific (ESCAP)
- Economic Commission
for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (PEEC)
- Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE)
- Organisation of American States (OAS)
- Regional Cooperation Council
The United States is a member of the World Bank (WB), the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the Organisation of American States (OEA), the World Trade Organisation (WTO), the United Nations…
Abolition of slavery and the African Diaspora in the United States.
- Harriet Tubman
- Frederick Douglass
EENI (School of International Business) Scholarships for the United States.
The scholarship for US students and living
in the United States (Miami, New York, Florida, San Francisco, Texas, Houston,
Delaware, Tampa, Denver, Detroit) consists of a
reduction up to 10% of the total tuition fees. Granting of the scholarship (the United States) will be analysed after receiving the Admission Letter.
❮ Samples ❯
EENI - American Students:
Master in International Business (Adaptation) - Master American Students