EENI Scholarships for Singapore (Online Masters and Doctorates in Global
Recommendations for Singaporean students
- Doctorate in Business in Asia (distance
- Professional Master's Program in International Business
- Master in Business in Asia
- Master in Business in the
- Master in Business in Emerging Markets
The scholarship for Singaporean students and living in Singapore (Queens Town, Bedok, Tuas, Yishurt New Town, Ang Mo Kio New Town. Xīnjiāpō; சிங்கப்பூர் Cingkappūr) consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition fees.
Summary of the adaptation (subjects) of the Master and the Doctorate to Singaporean Students.
- Singapore and the Buddhist Civilisation
- Singaporean Economy.
- Foreign Trade of Singapore.
- The ASEAN, the APEC, the Ocean Rim Association (IORA), and the Trans-Pacific Agreement (TPP).
- Singapore's Free Trade Agreements (FTA) (member of the ASEAN): the ASEAN Free Trade Area, Australia-New Zealand, China, India, Japan, and Korea.
- Singapore's Free Trade Agreements (FTA): Australia, China, Jordan, India, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Panama, Peru, the European Free Trade Association (EFTA), and the United States.
- Trans-Pacific SEP (Brunei, New Zealand, Chile, and Singapore).
Singapore's Free Trade Agreements (FTA):
- Singapore-New Zealand
- Singapore-European Free Trade Association (EFTA)
- United States-Singapore
Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership Agreement (TPP).
- ASEAN Economic Community
- ASEAN Free Trade Area (AFTA)
ASEAN (Singapore) Free Trade Agreements
- Australia-New Zealand
- European Union
- South Korea
- Russian Federation
- United States
Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
Indian-Ocean Rim Association (IORA)
Other Institution and agreements:
- Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (PEEC)
- Boao Forum for Asia
- Asia Cooperation Dialogue
- Singapore-Europe Economic Meeting ASEM
- Singapore-Latin America FEALAC
- Singapore-Middle East AMED
- Economic Social Commission Asia-Pacific (ESCAP)
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Africa-Asia (Singapore) Strategic Partnership (NAASP)
- Colombo Plan
❮ Samples ❯
Master Asian Students
Master in International Business (Adaptation).