EENI Scholarships Singapore. The scholarship for Singaporean students and living in Singapore consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition fees.
Recommendations for Singaporean students of the:
- Doctorate in Business with Asia (e-learning)
- Master in Business in Asia
- Master in International Business (MIB)
The Republic of Singapore
has in force several Free Trade Agreements. Singapore has the most extensive Free Trade Agreement network in Asia. Foreign Trade Agreements have been signed with the United States, Japan, Australia, New
Zealand, the European Free Trade Association (EFTA), Jordan, China, Chile, Korea, India, and Panama.
Singapore's Free Trade Agreements (FTA) (Concluded/Signed)
- Costa Rica
- Gulf Cooperation Council
Singapore's Free Trade Agreements (FTA) (actual/Negotiations)
Summary of the adaptation of the Master to Singaporean Students.
Singapore: Queens Town, Bedok, Tuas, Yishurt New Town, Ang Mo Kio New Town. Xīnjiāpō; சிங்கப்பூர் Cingkappūr
- Singapore and the Buddhist Civilisation
- Singaporean Economy.
- Foreign Trade of Singapore.
- The ASEAN, the APEC, the Ocean Rim Association (IORA), and the Trans-Pacific Agreement (TPP).
- Singapore's Free Trade Agreements (FTA) (member of the ASEAN): the ASEAN Free Trade Area, Australia-New Zealand, China, India, Japan, and Korea.
- Singapore's Free Trade Agreements (FTA): Australia, China, Jordan, India, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Panama, Peru, the European Free Trade Association (EFTA), and the United States.
- Trans-Pacific SEP (Brunei, New Zealand, Chile, and Singapore).
Subjects for Singaporean students:
Singapore's Free Trade Agreements (FTA):
- Singapore-New Zealand
- Singapore-European Free Trade Association (EFTA)
- United States-Singapore
Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership Agreement (TPP)
- ASEAN Economic Community
- ASEAN Free Trade Area (AFTA)
ASEAN (Singapore) Free Trade Agreements
- Australia-New Zealand
- European Union
- South Korea
- Russian Federation
- United States
Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
Indian-Ocean Rim Association (IORA)
Other Institution and agreements:
- Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (PEEC)
- Boao Forum for Asia
- Asia Cooperation Dialogue
- Singapore-Europe Economic Meeting ASEM
- Singapore-Latin America FEALAC
- Singapore-Middle East AMED
- Economic Social Commission Asia-Pacific (ESCAP)
- Asian Development Bank
- Africa-Asia (Singapore) Strategic Partnership (NAASP)
- Colombo Plan
❮ Samples ❯
Master Asian Students
Master in International Business (Adaptation)