Sub-subject: ASEAN-Pakistan Free Trade Area. Syllabus:
- Introduction to the ASEAN-Pakistan Free Trade Area
- Foreign Trade between the ASEAN and Pakistan.
Sample of the sub-subject: the ASEAN-Pakistan Free Trade Area
Sub-Subject Description: The ASEAN-Pakistan Free Trade Area:
At the 41st Economic Ministers Meeting of the Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN) held in Bangkok in 2009, the Ministers noted the termination of the Joint Study on the viability of the ASEAN-Pakistan Free Trade Area.
Foreign Trade ASEAN-Pakistan.
- International Trade of the Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN) with Pakistan: 4
- The ASEAN members (Brunei Darussalam, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Laos)
exports to Pakistan: 3 billion dollars.
- Foreign direct investment (FDI) to the Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN) from Pakistan was 8 million dollars.
ASEAN's Free Trade Agreements (FTA)