Sub-subject: ASEAN-Pakistan Free Trade Area. Syllabus:
- Introduction to the ASEAN-Pakistan Free Trade Area
- Foreign Trade between the ASEAN and Pakistan.
Sample of the sub-subject: the ASEAN-Pakistan Free Trade Area
Sub-Subject Description: The ASEAN-Pakistan Free Trade Area:
At the 41st Economic Ministers Meeting of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) held in Bangkok in 2009, the Ministers noted the termination of the Joint Study on the viability of the ASEAN-Pakistan Free Trade Area.
Foreign Trade ASEAN-Pakistan.
- International Trade of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) with Pakistan: 4
- The ASEAN members (Brunei Darussalam, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Laos)
exports to Pakistan: 3 billion dollars.
- Foreign direct investment (FDI) to the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) from Pakistan was 8 million dollars.
ASEAN's Free Trade Agreements (FTA).